Hi Lexus

SloLove

Hey honey! :wub: How's Florida? all is well here in NC.

U know they gonna tell you you should have pm'ed me. the haters will come :rolleyes: cuss i got my own thread :wub:

i dont care...im here for one reason and thats janet...everything else is irrelevant...was actually surprised by some of the people who added me on here as a friend...but i always enjoyed talking to you so i thought i'd give you a shotout, florida i wonderful...a lot of exciting things has been happening for me

i dont care...im here for one reason and thats janet...everything else is irrelevant...was actually surprised by some of the people who added me on here as a friend...but i always enjoyed talking to you so i thought i'd give you a shotout, florida i wonderful...a lot of exciting things has been happening for me

well u know i dont care :coffee:

really u care to share?im all ears :)

well u know i dont care :coffee:

really u care to share?im all ears :)

1. moving from ft. lauderdale to miami in january i will literally be living in the same condo building as duwane wade...so im pretty excited about that

2. got a promotion at work so i can afford to a little more stuff than i could do before

3. just put in a application with one of our police departments...im looking foward to that

4. and i turn 29 tomorrow whoo hoo! the last of my 20's

im living a pretty good life right now, im actually really freakin happy how about you?...how is your dog? my Diddy turned 1 on nov 26th and his mother just had another litter so im thinking of getting another one. me and my babe going to see usher on NYE, got 4th row seats for that and we got tickets to see the comedian lewis black and the immortal michal jackson cirque de soiliel

1. moving from ft. lauderdale to miami in january i will literally be living in the same condo building as duwane wade...so im pretty excited about that

2. got a promotion at work so i can afford to a little more stuff than i could do before

3. just put in a application with one of our police departments...im looking foward to that

4. and i turn 29 tomorrow whoo hoo! the last of my 20's

im living a pretty good life right now, im actually really freakin happy how about you?...how is your dog? my Diddy turned 1 on nov 26th and his mother just had another litter so im thinking of getting another one. me and my babe going to see usher on NYE, got 4th row seats for that and we got tickets to see the comedian lewis black and the immortal michal jackson cirque de soiliel

wow u do have a lot going on :)

congrats on the move

my doggies are fine. we just got another puppy another pit she 13 weeeks old now named Trinity. I feel like i have a new toddler in the house! lol

Funny u mention applying for the poilce department. my hubby just told me today he is applying also! :o

we have a friend that is a detective on the police force and hes gonna try to help him get in

ive seen my ursher 2 his last tour chile my daughter was full of him :lol: :lol:

u sure u ready to leave the 20's behind?? lol no the 30's r good dont be scarrred!

i hope this economy hurrys up and gets better. my job is aight but i really need to make more money. i think u kow how it is to work for non profit's :rolleyes: cant make but so much money and im past that . thanks god my boss is so good to me. i think i make more than all my coworkers :ph34r:

wow u do have a lot going on :)

congrats on the move

my doggies are fine. we just got another puppy another pit she 13 weeeks old now named Trinity. I feel like i have a new toddler in the house! lol

Funny u mention applying for the poilce department. my hubby just told me today he is applying also! :o

we have a friend that is a detective on the police force and hes gonna try to help him get in

ive seen my ursher 2 his last tour chile my daughter was full of him :lol: :lol:

u sure u ready to leave the 20's behind?? lol no the 30's r good dont be scarrred!

i hope this economy hurrys up and gets better. my job is aight but i really need to make more money. i think u kow how it is to work for non profit's :rolleyes: cant make but so much money and im past that . thanks god my boss is so good to me. i think i make more than all my coworkers :ph34r:

im not at all scared...i think its exciting really...you on facebook?