The Official Grammy Nominations Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it's true, how is kitty purry gonna get an AOTY nod :umm: I guess they're too blind by her milky jugs to realize the record aint all that :umm:

I was actually hoping "California Girls" got nominated. I don't see her winning AOTY, that's probably going to Eminem. ROTY is going to Jay-Z for "Empire...".

Producer Of The Year, Non-Classical

Rob Cavallo

* Brand New Eyes (Paramore) (A)

* Hang Cool Teddy Bear (Meat Loaf) (A)

* Happy Hour (Uncle Kracker) (A)

* Music Again (Adam Lambert) (T)

* Soaked (Adam Lambert) (T)

* Sure Fire Winners (Adam Lambert) (T)

* Time For Miracles (Adam Lambert) (T)

* When It's Time (Green Day) (T)

Danger Mouse

* Broken Bells (Broken Bells) (A)

* Dark Night Of The Soul (Danger Mouse And Sparklehorse) (A)

* Tighten Up (The Black Keys) (T)

Dr. Luke

* California Gurls (Katy Perry Featuring Snoop Dogg) (T)

* For Your Entertainment (Adam Lambert) (T)

* Hungover (Kesha) (T)

* Kiss N Tell (Kesha) (T)

* Magic (B.o.B. Featuring Rivers Cuomo) (T)

* Take It Off (Kesha) (T)

* Teenage Dream (Katy Perry) (T)

* Your Love Is My Drug (Kesha) (T)

RedOne

* Alejandro (Lady Gaga) (S)

* Bad Romance (Lady Gaga) (S)

* The Fame Monster (Lady Gaga) (A)

* I Like It (Enrique Iglesias Featuring Pitbull) (S)

* More (Usher) (T)

* We Are The World 25 For Haiti (Artists For Haiti) (S)

* Whole Lotta Love (Mary J. Blige) (S)

The Smeezingtons (Bruno Mars, Philip Lawrence, Ari Levine)

* Billionaire (Travie McCoy Featuring Bruno Mars) (T)

* Bow Chicka Wow Wow (Mike Posner) (T)

* F*** You (Cee Lo Green) (S)

* Island Queen (Sean Kingston) (T)

* Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars) (S)

* Nothin' On You (B.o.B Featuring Bruno Mars) (T)

Disappointed. I will try to keep this positive, except the Grammys are pagans against the goddesses Janhovah and Mariallah <_< (not that I expected them to win),

The ArchAndroid deserves to win best contemporary R&B album! :blush:but it also deserved Album of the Year too. -_-

Big Boi's Sir Lucious Left Foot... got snubbed, and he had the best rap album I've heard this year too. -_-Now candyboy's going to win it for sure. <_<

I'm surprised Alicia Keys and Erykah Badu got snubbed too. :oAlbum of the year is now a lost cause, but I hope Cee-Lo wins song of the year, Jay-Z and Alicia for record of the year, and Drake for best new artist. B)

So how do you feel about you shading "Telephone" for not going #1 but getting a Grammy nod, but "Rude Boy" going #1 and not getting any Grammy nods?

really dont care but we know Telephone isnt to win Herbie Hancock is gonna snatch that he is legendary just to let you know i wasn't expecting anything from Rated R to get nominated :coffee:

I concentrated on the dance category seems like my favs always snatch that one

really dont care but we know Telephone isnt to win Herbie Hancock is gonna snatch that he is legendary just to let you know i wasn't expecting anything from Rated R to get nominated :coffee:

I concentrated on the dance category seems like my favs always snatch that one

Interesting. So do you feel like Rated F just wasn't good enough to get nominated for any of the awards that matter?

Interesting. So do you feel like Rated F just wasn't good enough to get nominated for any of the awards that matter?

i feel that it could have gotten nominated but the Grammys think other wise some of my favorite albums always get snubbed

what matter is the category that I wanted got nominated :coffee: piggy back or not she still coming home with one or more being on 22 years old

i feel that it could have gotten nominated but the Grammys think other wise some of my favorite albums always get snubbed

what matter is the category that I wanted got nominated :coffee: piggy back or not she still coming home with one or more being on 22 years old

Perhaps the music you're listening to is just plain crap? I mean, all of the artists I listen to regularly have multiple Grammys. Perhaps you should try changing your musical interest. :unsure: