The last.fm thread

RedSimba

Yeah, it's great. :wub:

I remember that! I didn't have a clue who she was back then, I just remember seeing your posts with her name so I knew I had to tell you. :lol:

It made my day at the time because I had no clue she was even finished with it. :lol:

It made my day at the time because I had no clue she was even finished with it. :lol:

Glad to've made your day. :P

I guess I'll do the print-screen thing too for a change... :P

45585699.png

Isn't it fun? :lol: We totally jacked artisthekey's style, but we're amongst friends so I assume it's all good. :unsure: BTW, you just reminded me to add Shanice's 'I Love Your Smile' to my iPod. :wub:

Glad to've made your day. :P

Isn't it fun? :lol: We totally jacked artisthekey's style, but we're amongst friends so I assume it's all good. :unsure: BTW, you just reminded me to add Shanice's 'I Love Your Smile' to my iPod. :wub:

:lol: Well I took it a step further and included my library name. j/p :P

Nice! Here's a little tidbit: she actually didn't want it released as a single because she thought people would laugh at her. :lol:

No you didn't. I appreciate the suggestions, so thank you. :lol:

You did more than Con and Andy who just sat there and posted merrily around my problems. :coffee:

I didn't have any helpful advice. -_-:lol:

:wub:

I remember us raving about that album on the old forum. -_-

Did I tell you I saw Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins in concert? EPIC.

I remember. :blush:

Isn't Jenny just amazing live!? :wub: I'm seeing her again in February (she's sharing the stage with her boyfriend this time <_< ).

:lol: Well I took it a step further and included my library name. j/p :P

Nice! Here's a little tidbit: she actually didn't want it released as a single because she thought people would laugh at her. :lol:

I didn't have any helpful advice. -_-:lol:

Whaaaat? I'm so glad she decided to release it. One of my fave songs from the '90s. :wub:

Noooo, you didn't. :lmao: I wanted to help but I couldn't find a solution. -_-

Suuuure. :coffee:

:lol::P

Awww. :blush: I ended up hunting through all the threads posing similar problems, but didn't find the answer. I still have to do it manually, but at least it's working. -_-

Hopefully it'll fix itself eventually. Software can be strange at times. <_<

• 2 weeks later...