Beyonce’s ‘I Am… World Tour’ DVD certified Double Platinum…

DJ Y2K Malone™

• 5 weeks later...

This is true lipton..Beyzebel has referenced our lord and savior as an "inspiration". But she gives me Tina lipton. I know she copies Janhova(ala 2006 mtv performance)..but other than that.. :coffee:

The attitude she tries to have onstage is Janet but she could never give sass and attitude like Janet :coffee:

Chart Watch Extra: I Am...The Year's #1 Music Video

Posted by Paul Grein in Chart Watch

In just five weeks of release, Beyonce's I Am...World Tour has become the best-selling music video of 2010. The DVD has sold 132,000 copies, 14,000 more than the year's #2 music video, Rush's Beyond The Lighted Stage. There's still one chart week to go in 2010, but Beyonce's lead appears insurmountable. This is the fourth year in a row that Beyonce has had one of the year's top 10 music videos, but first time that she has come out on top.

1. Beyonce, I Am...World Tour, 132K. This concert video takes its title from Beyonce's 2008 album I Am...Sasha Fierce. The DVD, which features guest appearances by Jay-Z and Kanye West, has been out for five weeks. Beyonce first charted with Destiny's Child in 1998.

15. Beyonce, I Am...Yours: An Intimate Performance At Wynn Las Vegas, 63K. This video has sold 162K copies since its release in November 2009. This was the #6 video of 2009, with sales in that year of 99K.

<WhitneyHairFlip.gif>

Beyonce’s ‘I Am… World Tour’ DVD has been certified double platinum after it hit stores on Friday, November 26th. The DVD recieved a world wide release this week (including the UK), and now holds the #1 position on Nielsen SoundScan Music DVD chart. It has also been certified platinum in Brazil.

The concert footage was produced, directed and edited by Ms Knowles herself for her own Parkwood Pictures. The performances were selected from 108 shows, 78 cities and 32 countries to create the stunning DVD. The presentation features never-before-seen, intimate footage and was proven a ratings success for the ABC network last week.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/beyonces-i-amworld-tour-dvd-certified-double-platinum-111166309.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Beyonce ain't edit no damn 2 hour movie on her own :rolleyes: