How Do You React When Ppl Throw Shade At Janet?

Escapade

I used to attack ppl who shade Janet but now I've come to realize that how many times they call her a has been, flop, etc that still doesn't take away from the fact that she has sold over 100 million records, 6 #1 albums and has influenced a whole generation of lessor girls and boys. Now I just simply respond "I didn't know someone who has sold over 100 million records could be a flop but okay." How do you all react when ppl shade Janet?

It depends on who it is. If it someone I know like on Twitter, I don't mind cuz I know it comes from a good place. We laugh and it's on to the next.

But if it's someone I don't know who comes to me trying to shade, I'm definitely gonna stand up for her.

Read them from top to bottom, including an outline of her stats then hits a powerstep away like she did in "Make Me" :coffee:

:clapping::clapping::clapping: Same here. But I only READDD when they do the "______ is better than Janet", or when their obviously stupid/haters its fun for me. But if their kidding I'll let it pass (on a good day), or toss a lil shade their way or towards their fave artist.

I just can't take with 'Janitor'. That name is just :lmao:. Stan shade names totally give me kii's.

As for folks that shade Janet. It depends who it is. I know people that shade everybody - even their faves. So I don't mind them. However, people that do it out of malice get moonwalked all over -_-.

Archived