Janet's Post-Show Speech In Minneapolis.

Kennita Jo.

The crowd was electric in all the videos I've seen from Minneapolis, it's almost like a homecoming concert. She sounds heartbroken when she wished that Jimmy and Terry would have been there. Perhaps I'm reading into it too much, but I'm inclined to say that she really wants to work with them again.

I dont think she sounded heartbroken (maybe its just the sound on the vid for me) but I thought she sounded greatful more than anything. Judging from her answer in the last interview she did thats posted, I dont think shes dying to work with them, her answer ("hopefully in the future") just didnt say (to me) that she wants them badly. But thats my opinion & 2cents maybe Im wrong, personally all I care about (in terms of new music) is that its mindblowing and amaziing, to be 100% with you guys, I wouldnt mind Jimmy & Terry not being on the album, because I think itd be a huge accomplishment for her to have a hit album and songs that they werent apart of, because every hit she does have today comes from them, and itd be interesting to see what she does next (with or without them) I just want Great music, dont care if its a hit, dont care if its a miss, she's too big for that to matter (in my opinion) I just want top notch quality music, deep conceptual lyrics, and her best vocals that the songs are deserving of. Thats what I ask, but you never know. Just gotta sit back and see what she brings to the table, no matter what, I'll be with her.

not sure where jj and tl were but did you all hear they are back in the studio with the ORIGINAL "TIME" and they will have a cd out in october of this year :excited:

because prince owns the name THE TIME they are calling the group by another name but i forgot the name >_<:lol:

Archived