The 2nd US Leg is almost over..

Shawn1814

For what? :lmao:

I made fun of her atrocious editing and bad spelling/grammar for that Janet article, not even expecting her to read my (2) light-hearted tweets, where I offered to be her editor and even thanked her for posting it at all....Then I come back like 2 hours later and she's sent me like 6 tweets trying to go IN, "well what do YOU do?" sorta shit...well, whatever I do, I know how to make something professionally done regarding Janet not look like a 4 year old with crayons did it, and I can write far more boring college papers without using LOL :rolleyes:. My snark and wit outmatched anything she brought tho. It really had me weak, she was pressed over what and who, why?! :asham:

I made fun of her atrocious editing and bad spelling/grammar for that Janet article, not even expecting her to read my (2) light-hearted tweets, where I offered to be her editor and even thanked her for posting it at all....Then I come back like 2 hours later and she's sent me like 6 tweets trying to go IN, "well what do YOU do?" sorta shit...well, whatever I do, I know how to make something professionally done regarding Janet not look like a 4 year old with crayons did it, and I can write far more boring college papers without using LOL :rolleyes:. My snark and wit outmatched anything she brought tho. It really had me weak, she was pressed over what and who, why?! :asham:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

She was clearly a bit moved that someone correct her, she's probably one of those ppl anyway. I've been fortunate. I've never gotten into it with any "celebrity" on Twitter.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

She was clearly a bit moved that someone correct her, she's probably one of those ppl anyway. I've been fortunate. I've never gotten into it with any "celebrity" on Twitter.

That piece was shit, let's be honest. But it was JANET. And "celebrity" :asham: I only knew she was doing something regarding my Queen lady, other than that, I had to wiki her after she tweeted me to find out anything about her. *shrug*

To be fair at the end she's all, "glad we got it settled...we can be friends, keep in touch," para. but to be fair I think she was just trying to be a bitch :lmao:

That piece was shit, let's be honest. But it was JANET. And "celebrity" :asham: I only knew she was doing something regarding my Queen lady, other than that, I had to wiki her after she tweeted me to find out anything about her. *shrug*

To be fair at the end she's all, "glad we got it settled...we can be friends, keep in touch," para. but to be fair I think she was just trying to be a bitch :lmao:

If you want to punch Kathy down, just talk about the sweat shops in the 90s and that fact that her clothes are sold a K-Mart. :lmao:

Janet has had moderate success in Brazil (both airplay and album sales). Elsewhere in Latin America, she might not have the same visibility, but I'm sure she'll pull a decent crowd. Amazed that she hasn't toured there, the Middle East, or Eastern Europe yet.

Archived