The top most photogenic celebs to not include black folks...

King Baby

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people can acknowledge whatever you want... but by the time those genes of your great-great -great grandparents.. the genes aren't as... dominate...

So its what's apparent that should construct ones identity?

Like...skin color? :unsure:

i was expecting more outrage from CBS's white propaganda

Oh you mean those black folks that think anyone that claims more than one race is a self hating, whitewashed traitor to the movement and are those seeking to live the light-skinned dream? :lol:

Or maybe he considers himself such....Idk.

I'm kinda glad I have so many sources of history and culture...it's fascinating.

i love it! and i love how people never know what i am, its either black and white, spanish, or italian never black, which is what i mainly am, and then i get ignorant ones who are like omg you're black, im like bitch contrary to popular belief we dont all look the same, i can tell you who does, but i wont go there :coffee:

For my bi-racial or multi-racial people, how often do you get alloted to ONE race with one group and ONE race with another group and ALWAYS have to correct them that that isn't all you are?

Plus, how many of you get annoyed with the question "What are you?" from some random person you meet? I answer this like: "I'm human, duh" THEN they proceed to ask my ethnicity.

People -_-

For my bi-racial or multi-racial people, how often do you get alloted to ONE race with one group and ONE race with another group and ALWAYS have to correct them that that isn't all you are?

Plus, how many of you get annoyed with the question "What are you?" from some random person you meet? I answer this like: "I'm human, duh" THEN they proceed to ask my ethnicity.

People -_-

well.. that's what people do... people don't say "oh she/he looks German.. with a hint of mint"

Archived