The top most photogenic celebs to not include black folks...

King Baby

For my bi-racial or multi-racial people, how often do you get alloted to ONE race with one group and ONE race with another group and ALWAYS have to correct them that that isn't all you are?

Plus, how many of you get annoyed with the question "What are you?" from some random person you meet? I answer this like: "I'm human, duh" THEN they proceed to ask my ethnicity.

People -_-

I get Puerto Rican and Asian sometimes... :huh::lol:

Another poll you might find interesting...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/18/betty-white-is-americas-most-trusted-celebrity_n_930740.html

Poll-voted Most Trusted Celebs:

1. Betty White ...........86 pct favorable

2. Denzel Washington .....85 pct

3. Sandra Bullock ........84 pct

4. Clint Eastwood ........83 pct

5. Tom Hanks .............81 pct

6. Harrison Ford .........80 pct tie 7. Morgan Freeman ........79 pct tie 7. Kate Middleton ........79 pct

9. Will Smith ............77 pct

10. Johnny Depp ...........76 pct

Kate Middleton tho? :lol:

:woot: welcome to Twitter!!!

RAW is getting good.. SD! sux

I already had to stop following some folks since my timeline got flooded in minutes -_-

Raw was so corny to me :lol: Especially the Jack Swagger/Vicki/Dolph bit. I already know how that storyline is going to play out :sigh: I've been watching old WWF clips on youtube ^_^

I already had to stop following some folks since my timeline got flooded in minutes -_-

Raw was so corny to me :lol: Especially the Jack Swagger/Vicki/Dolph bit. I already know how that storyline is going to play out :sigh: I've been watching old WWF clips on youtube ^_^

Lol I frequent twitter a few times a week

I love the CM PUNK/NASH thing... Loving it

Yes.. They're going to fight over Vicki.. I hate when Swagger speaks... Its flawed

Lol I frequent twitter a few times a week

I love the CM PUNK/NASH thing... Loving it

Yes.. They're going to fight over Vicki.. I hate when Swagger speaks... Its flawed

I have my moments. Lately I've got on for like 5 minutes and gotten right back off -_-

Hopefully when it's over, evidence shows that Triple H did send the text :excited: What I hate is that they're trying to give Beth and Natalya Kharma's angle :umm: It's cute on them, but nowhere near as great as when Kharma did it :wub:

Well a lot of them do have a lisp -_-

I have my moments. Lately I've got on for like 5 minutes and gotten right back off -_-

Hopefully when it's over, evidence shows that Triple H did send the text :excited: What I hate is that they're trying to give Beth and Natalya Kharma's angle :umm: It's cute on them, but nowhere near as great as when Kharma did it :wub:

Well a lot of them do have a lisp -_-

I think it was Stephanie...

I thought u loved Beth... Lol

Cody :wub: but he's working on it

I think it was Stephanie...

I thought u loved Beth... Lol

Cody :wub: but he's working on it

That'd be even better :excited:

I do, but I love Kharma way more :whistle::lol: If they played their cards right when she first came, Beth could have been the next Chyna (kinda even sounds like her >_< ), but she's been there so long and hasn't been doing anything. Kharma came in and just shocked the entire Divas division like nothing, and the WWE had larger plans for her -_-

Cody's mine <_<-_-