Janet Would NEVER Do a Tribute to Her Lessers!

Reyna ♔

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did I start it? :rolleyes:

:lol: Okay... that was random. lol I haven't seen that movie in a while myself.

"I need you to read before you post next time" you KNEW that would get him started :sigh:

I know :asham: lol I LOVE that movie. It deserved Academy Awards. Plus there was a bit of guilty pleasure in that shot of Janet's boobs in the beginning. Mmmm "gonna make, gonna make, gonna make your body wet" :shifty:

It's good exposure. And no sensible person would see it as Janet bowing down to Britney. It would be an icon honoring a consistently relevant pop star who she (Janet) paved the way for. Doing things like this (and her American Idol performance) keeps Janet's significance in the minds of the sad people who think Britney, Beyonce, Gaga, and Rihanna are even near as great as Janet...and it reminds those of us who know how bad ass she is. There's worst things in the world than seeing Janet turnout a tribute to her younger copycat and snatch some other hoe's tracks while she there.... shame she won't be there....

:mellow:

"I need you to read before you post next time" you KNEW that would get him started :sigh:

I know :asham: lol I LOVE that movie. It deserved Academy Awards. Plus there was a bit of guilty pleasure in that shot of Janet's boobs in the beginning. Mmmm "gonna make, gonna make, gonna make your body wet" :shifty:

Well it's true! He said he only read the last line before he posted a reply. :rolleyes:

I love the movie too! ^_^ So you just want to see Janet's boobs in the movie...I see. :shifty:

*warms up*

11v44r8.gif

Why? Some body parts are showing?

54d4xh.jpg

Yes, it's a gif of Alloura voguing and her breasts come out. I know you've seen the clip in my various videos. It's like my favorite vogue performance of all time. lol

And this time I was completely innocent and was being civil towards him -_-

The LIES you tell! <_<

Which is a first for you, so you get slack :filenails:

He was not civil toward me...He was just on twitter saying I looked like Jr. from "My Wife and Kids" :umm:

*edit*

Why did you remove the pic? :rolleyes:

Yes, it's a gif of Alloura voguing and her breasts come out. I know you've seen the clip in my various videos. It's like my favorite vogue performance of all time. lol

The LIES you tell! <_<

He was not civil toward me...He was just on twitter saying I looked like Jr. from "My Wife and Kids" :umm:

Why did you remove the pic? :rolleyes:

I was going to make a gif of that, but didn't want to risk it :asham::lmao: :lmao:

All that's completely irrelevant to this thread :coffee: ( :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

Nevermind, now I know why you removed the first the pic. :rolleyes:

I didn't know it was going to be that big -_-

Well it's true! He said he only read the last line before he posted a reply. :rolleyes:

I love the movie too! ^_^ So you just want to see Janet's boobs in the movie...I see. :shifty:

so? It didn't require you snapping at him

Noooo :asham: I just like that, too lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was going to make a gif of that, but didn't want to risk it :asham::lmao: :lmao:

All that's completely irrelevant to this thread :coffee: ( :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

I didn't know it was going to be that big -_-

YESSSSS!!! I soooo want to post it, but I'm afraid to use it. -_-:lol: :lol:

It's very relevant to this thread. It shows that you weren't civil to me...at all! :umm:

so? It didn't require you snapping at him

Noooo :asham: I just like that, too lol

I didn't snap at him :rolleyes: And don't let Hendrika fool you! He would've been THE FIRST person to point it out if I said I only read the last line before I posted. :sigh:

Yep, it's all about Janet's boobs. :shifty:

It's not funny. :umm:

I didn't snap at him :rolleyes: And don't let Hendrika fool you! He would've been THE FIRST person to point it out if I said I only read the last line before I posted. :sigh:

Yep, it's all about Janet's boobs. :shifty:

It's not funny. :umm:

Yes you did. Two wrongs don't make a right -_-

No! :lmao: I don't focus on the Ds the WHOLE movie. Just that scene :shifty:

Yes it is :lmao:

:umm:

Yes you did. Two wrongs don't make a right -_-

No! :lmao: I don't focus on the Ds the WHOLE movie. Just that scene :shifty:

Yes it is :lmao:

Why doesn't he get called out everytime he tries it with me and starts things with me in various threads. :sigh:

Yep, it's all about the Ds. You spend the whole movie waiting on them to make an appearance. :w00t: They probably did, but got cut (I believe Tyler said the filmed a love scene between Janet and her husband in that film :shifty: )

NO, it isn't. :sigh:

<_<

Why doesn't he get called out everytime he tries it with me and starts things with me in various threads. :sigh:

Yep, it's all about the Ds. You spend the whole movie waiting on them to make an appearance. :w00t: They probably did, but got cut (I believe Tyler said the filmed a love scene between Janet and her husband in that film :shifty: )

NO, it isn't. :sigh:

<_<

He has before by me -_-

Is not! :lmao: Nope :whistle:

:umm: That would have made me jealous as hell, not turned on -_-:thumbdown:

Yeah it is :lol:

:thumbup:

He has before by me -_-

Is not! :lmao: Nope :whistle:

:umm: That would have made me jealous as hell, not turned on -_-:thumbdown:

Yeah it is :lol:

:thumbup:

You call me out more often and usually it's not even my fault! <_<

Yep, you wanna suck on them everytime Janet is on camera. :shifty: Good thing it was cut or not filmed (I forget which one it was, lol)

NO IT ISN'T!!!! :angry:

:fail: