Janet Would NEVER Do a Tribute to Her Lessers!

Reyna ♔

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill was getting some on the side :shifty: *looks over at Jr.*

oprah2447.gif

In all honesty, I probably would have fucked him, too :ph34r:

But for real though, I've been in a drought for a little over a year, it is NOT to be joked with -_- Especially when you're as kinky as I am, that just doesn't mix -_-

It shuffled on my iPod dance-smiley840.gif

Who stays in a 6 year drought while being in a 6 year "relationship" ?

oprah5.gif

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

I wasn't in a "drought" during that period. Even when we weren't together I was still trying to date others,etc. This is the first time I haven't been with anyone and really have no desire to be....I hate all men (gay, straight, bi, etc). -_-

Bill Clinton :whistle:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and you can't tell me the Hendrika isn't doing the most right now. I did NOTHING to encourage it either. :sigh:

In all honesty, I probably would have fucked him, too :ph34r:

But for real though, I've been in a drought for a little over a year, it is NOT to be joked with -_- Especially when you're as kinky as I am, that just doesn't mix -_-

:excited:

You don't know the whole story *waves magic wand so the link can pop up*

verus_Snape_casting_a_Patronus.gif

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/2132-post-a-true-fact-about-yourself/page__view__findpost__p__88576 Start your quest there -_-

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/2132-post-a-true-fact-about-yourself/page__view__findpost__p__88576 Start your quest there -_-

YOU don't know the whole story because I never shared the whole story with you. :rolleyes:

You know portions, but not the whole story. :rolleyes:

...so you can't share "the whole story" when you don't know it yourself. :sigh:

serena-gif474.gif

I wasn't just sitting there "waiting by the phone" when we weren't talking (as you would like to lead people to believe). I was living my life. He just always managed to come back into my life and the same pattern would begin.

Again, you don't know the whole story. :rolleyes:

YOU don't know the whole story because I never shared the whole story with you. :rolleyes:

You know portions, but not the whole story. :rolleyes:

...so you can't share "the whole story" when you don't know it yourself. :sigh:

I wasn't just sitting there "waiting by the phone" when we weren't talking (as you would like to lead people to believe). I was living my life. He just always managed to come back into my life and the same pattern would begin.

Again, you don't know the whole story. :rolleyes:

oprah7.gif

You won't read him, but as soon as I supposedly do the most...you jump all over me. What kind of sister are you? :tear: :tear: :tear:

I have never read you before :rolleyes:

Trust me, you would know if I did :coffee:

I'm the best sister you could get and you know it :blush:

I really don't wanna read a long conversation :sigh:

I have never read you before :rolleyes:

Trust me, you would know if I did :coffee:

I'm the best sister you could get and you know it :blush:

I really don't wanna read a long conversation :sigh:

Everytime me and Hendrika are in thread you come to his defense IMMEDIATELY as if I'm the one who started (when usually it isn't me).

You're a good sister, but you don't have my back when I need you most. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Everytime me and Hendrika are in thread you come to his defense IMMEDIATELY as if I'm the one who started (when usually it isn't me).

You're a good sister, but you don't have my back when I need you most. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I defend him when you start it and I defend you when he starts it. Neutral player here. Plus, he just has a bad habit of making me laugh sometimes, so I will joke with him a bit :asham:

Oh don't even try that one with me :umm: