Janet Would NEVER Do a Tribute to Her Lessers!

Reyna ♔

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not defending either of you :filenails:-_-

You're really pushin' it :umm: :umm: :umm:

Exactly...even though what Hendrika is doing is worse than anything I ever said or did to him. :tear:

It's the truth! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh I know the whole story...will everyone else know :shifty: *pole dances to Selena Gomez's "Whiplash"*

shakira1.gif

You don't know the whole story. You know portions of it and I might have elaborated more if you weren't EVIl and hell bent on using everything I say against me! :angry:

Oh the tweet has nothing to do with your sexless life :wink: *continues to pole dance to that song*

shakira.gif

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't know what tweet you're referring to. :coffee:

....and even if you post it I will deny ever saying it (even though I didn't say anything bad, just what others have said in the past) and claim that you photoshopped the whole thing! Considering how many times you've "edited" my pics and profiles...everyone will believe me!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Exactly...even though what Hendrika is doing is worse than anything I ever said or did to him. :tear:

It's the truth! :cry: :cry: :cry:

There's a little thing you can do called ignore him? Not put hm on ignore, but stop the conversation. I think that could work. :rolleyes:

.....I'm out. -_-

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't know what tweet you're referring to. :coffee:

....and even if you post it I will deny ever saying it (even though I didn't say anything bad, just what others have said in the past) and claim that you photoshopped the whole thing! Considering how many times you've "edited" my pics and profiles...everyone will believe me!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I can just give them the link to my account since I favorited it :thumbup:

There's a little thing you can do called ignore him? Not put hm on ignore, but stop the conversation. I think that could work. :rolleyes:

.....I'm out. -_-

See, you always take his side. Even if it's just telling me to ignore him...you never do that when you think I'm doing the most. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

...and then you leave me when I need you most!!! :tear::cry::tear:

See, you always take his side. Even if it's just telling me to ignore him...you never do that when you think I'm doing the most. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

...and then you leave me when I need you most!!! :tear::cry::tear:

I'M TAKING NO-ONE'S SIDE!!! Don't drag me into this, what, 5-6 year long debate between you two? None of my affair! :umm: :umm: :umm:

You are REALLY trying it right now :umm: :umm: :umm:

Good thing I did a "RT @<youraccount>:" tweet and favorited it :thumbup:

I can say you made up the RT too. :thumbup::excited: :excited: :excited:

I'M TAKING NO-ONE'S SIDE!!! Don't drag me into this, what, 5-6 year long debate between you two? None of my affair! :umm: :umm: :umm:

You are REALLY trying it right now :umm: :umm: :umm:

By not defending me you're taking Hendrika's side (in a way) :tear::cry: :cry: You always take his side. :cry: :cry: :cry:

No, I'm not. :(-_-:tear:

By not defending me you're taking Hendrika's side (in a way) :tear::cry: :cry: You always take his side. :cry: :cry: :cry:

No, I'm not. :(-_-:tear:

No, babe. It doesn't work that way. If I defend neither of you, I take no side. Period.

Yes you are. I'm going back to my music, have fun here.