Got my VIP ticket

SloLove

How come the Pit seats weren't available anywhere?

Of course once i bought my ticket i had an OCD fit and kept checking back and that's when I saw Pit available. But what I'm thinking is that our seats must be better viewing than the pit. At least that's how I make myself feel better about it.

But regardless, i'm soooo happy. This is the closest i've ever been to the stage and this time i don't have to drive to Atlanta.

Of course once i bought my ticket i had an OCD fit and kept checking back and that's when I saw Pit available. But what I'm thinking is that our seats must be better viewing than the pit. At least that's how I make myself feel better about it.

But regardless, i'm soooo happy. This is the closest i've ever been to the stage and this time i don't have to drive to Atlanta.

pit seats are nowhere to be found

How much was pit? Cause I put in diamond package and pit still wasn't coming up...where in Miami are you?

After my purchase when I checked back pit came up under the Gold package. When you searched did you actually ask for Pit or did you just leave it best available? I left it best available so i think the seats we have are better than pit.

After my purchase when I checked back pit came up under the Gold package. When you searched did you actually ask for Pit or did you just leave it best available? I left it best available so i think the seats we have are better than pit.

I put in pit but nothing came up then I put in orchestra I tried a few times then I got nervous so I just settled lol

I hope we're her last stop and she goes all out with wardrobe change and everything...I'm a little disappointed to hear she hasn't been doing all 35 songs...at least got til its gone, black cat, all nite, I get lonely and make me :0(

Omg go to the Jackie glason website! Pit tickets are on sale for $1899 for row A pit and and $1650 for rows A-C pit ...geez I wonder could I sale the 2 tickets I got for 1 pit ticket? Lol

I'm happy with my seat. Plus, Janet doesn't even look down into the pit - she can't see those people. I got a better chance of eye contact with the seats I've got.

So, where in Florida are you,slo?

Archived