Limit on SN changes

Kim

I do have that picture of Jan and Paris with their tongues out at that family gathering :lol: I also have one of her where she's at a show, I believe it's DJ/20 y.o. Era and she has her tongue out. :lol: For the background, I'll probably use one with text on it, something about laughing or being silly, maybe. Idk, what do you think? :asham:

That sounds great to me :P! How about the text being lyrics to one of her 'fun' songs like Whoops Now or another?

Someone asked this in another thread but I don't believe Angie has addressed it. :unsure:

Can you please increase the limit of SN changes per month for those of us with multiple personality disorder?

U always make me laugh and bring a smile to my face

It’s about love and the different characters and personalities that live within me.

Strawberry Barbra is a character who lives within me. She comes out at moments. She's just a very, very sexual person that you hear on the album.

So when was the last time Strawberry Barbra came out to play? "Not that long ago, I’ll put it like that."

tumblr_lo3lf8UAnm1qd8nya.gif

*dead*

• 6 months later...

In future can the board be set up in a way so that the extra day in a leap year is forgotten? Waiting that extra day longer to change the screen name is not good for us schizophrenic folk.

Archived