Whitney Vrs Janet Who Has Had A Greater Impact..More Successful Or More Respected

Idrag4mj

Can yall imagine what the world would be like if all the singers that got their wigs snatched just embraced their baldnest.....I wonder what their album covers would look like......

Baldcelebs.png

Let the spirit of Janhova....RIIIIIIIIIISE AMONG US!!!!!

2he8y02.jpg

It's funny to see how ppl ALWAYS have to bring up Madonna to shade Janet. Don't nobody remember Whitney performing at the AMAs either. :filenails:

Seriously. And that in itself proves that they don't have enough on their fave to back up what they say. They have to come from different directions when we come from one and snatch the hell out of ALL OF THEM. :coffee:

Oh wait I honestly didnt mean to say Whitney lol (not that she dont) but that pic of Rihanna I LOVE lol. And Mariah lookin like "she took all my good hair, so what, my glass is still half full")

Right? Those 3 actually look okay lol. "Don't be insecure girls. Own that bald head. WORK THAT SNATCHED-DO!" :thumbup: (Hope you got the MadTV reference -_-:lol:)

• Upvote 1

Right? Those 3 actually look okay lol. "Don't be insecure girls. Own that bald head. WORK THAT SNATCHED-DO!" :thumbup: (Hope you got the MadTV reference -_-:lol:)

LOVES MadTV, which sketch is that from?

since we're on the subject and this is a Whitney discussion........................wanna pissed off the Nippy pissy fans? post this

And neither has Janet. She was with A&M, but they lost Janet to Virgin. And even after the sales of DJ and 20, Virgin didn't consider dropping her. In fact, they actually stopped promoting 20YO because she wouldn't resign with them. And the ONLY reason why Whitney is still signed is because Clive and his Alzheimer's still thinks this is 1986 and Whitney "still has it". KIII @ them saying Whitney won't put out another album until her voice is back in shape. Looks like the end of the road for the Whitney stans.

k1506g-vi.gif