Whitney Vrs Janet Who Has Had A Greater Impact..More Successful Or More Respected

Idrag4mj

True. Janet's the answer to deep, soul searching questions such as "What's the meaning of life?", "Is there life on other planets" and so on. Not to mention she's a key element to ancient Egyptian scripts along with page 4 of TV guides. -_-

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Her influence knows no bounds.. She pretty much laid it out in "The Velvet Rope". -_-

.about the statement "why would anyone want a career like a failure" (talking about Janet) FLIP IT, your right WHITNEY'S a failure, she's a punchline. Her reputation is shot to hell and is sitting next to her voice from the 80's and early 90's

Having the greatest voices of your generation, but let a coon destroy it with drugs

vs

Coming out of the shadows of Michael Jackson, and end up with dismal album sales

• Upvote 2

Having the greatest voices of your generation, but let a coon destroy it with drugs

vs

Coming out of the shadows of Michael Jackson, and end up with dismal album sales

Not to mention Janet being the prototype of a HUGELY successful tripple threat (somethin even MJ didnt do)

And putting the one with the voice to work trying to learn dance moves so she can compete, yet end up failing misrebly.....

tumblr_ln9x3yhxLt1qihn7io1_500.gif....... enough said

�show me receipts of 5 different artists praising Whitney for something other than her voice.

Beyonce, Britney, GaGa, Michael himself AND Usher And then some, has ALL praised Whitney for not only her voice, but contributions to chart success and a successful film career. Whitney is the blueprint of an artist who has successes from her first album unlike Janet:

take several seats!

Oh, and although Janet may have had better videos, it was Whitney's HWIK that helped break down racial barriers on MTV and help made history! Go play in traffic!

And I think you want to stop now before I SERVE you again and make you look the fool you already ARE!

" show me a video of Michael doing anything remotely close to the videos of the janet. era."

they posted thriller

SOMEBDOY BETTER GET THOSE SNIFFY STANS................

AGAIN, with the "Janet was brought out or dropped from her label" SOMEONE WITH A ACTIVE ACCOUNT THERE TELL THAT IDIOT TO SHOW YOU THE RECIPTS FOR THAT CLAIM!!!!

That idiot said "Whitney has all her problems but that never happend to her" Never happend to Janet either, stupid. Janet was never booted from performing on the Oscars tho, has Whitney ever been? (uh huh hehehe)

I dont like it when people lie about ma baby :flipoff:

one of you need to join ... please..it difficult doing all this by myself ...out numbered

I cant, I REALLY wish I could but.....when I go innnnnnn on another artist fan that disses Janet.............theres trouble, I mean I dont want to even get into my youtube history but lets just say I WILL NOT STOP, and it becomes really bad for me because I LIVE on the edge, planning my responses to their attacks, if Im not at my (or any) computer Im constantly counting the minutes, and thinking about what their response is gonna be. And it just gets really ugly and drawn out

Hell after that LaToya fan REALLLLLY tried me last month, I been trying to get back to not doing that (I've went a entire year in a argument EVERY day on 1 youtube video "Janet vs. Beyonce" my lowest moment). So I think itd be best if I just helped you guys out from over here.

I cant, I REALLY wish I could but.....when I go innnnnnn on another artist fan that disses Janet.............theres trouble, I mean I dont want to even get into my youtube history but lets just say I WILL NOT STOP, and it becomes really bad for me because I LIVE on the edge, planning my responses to their attacks, if Im not at my (or any) computer Im constantly counting the minutes, and thinking about what their response is gonna be. And it just gets really ugly and drawn out

Hell after that LaToya fan REALLLLLY tried me last month, I been trying to get back to not doing that (I've went a entire year in a argument EVERY day on 1 youtube video "Janet vs. Beyonce" my lowest moment). So I think itd be best if I just helped you guys out from over here.

whoaaa

whoaaa

YUP, literally if defending Janet over other artist was a hourly job, within the last 3 yrs, I'd be a VERY rich man, and that is no exageration, and Im not proud of it either lol, I wasted ALOT of time, I've given myself MIGRAINES thinking about "what to say next", "what if they say this", "why didnt I say that" "I should also include", "what's he gonna say". I've gone 3 days without sleep with a coffee pot next to my computer over that Janet vs. Beyonce argument.

When I go in, I dont leave, I have to be almost carried out lol.

I just realized I have an account on that forum... :lol:

It's been YEARS since I used it though. Should I head over and do the most. :shifty::whistle:

Reyna here is a link to that forum (specifically that topic)

http://classicwhitney.yuku.com/topic/7991/Who-has-made-the-greater-impact-Mariah-or-Janet?page=15

I say you should :shifty::wink:

Thanks, babe! ^_^

Beyonce, Britney, GaGa, Michael himself AND Usher And then some, has ALL praised Whitney for not only her voice, but contributions to chart success and a successful film career. Whitney is the blueprint of an artist who has successes from her first album unlike Janet:

Where are the RECEIPTS!? I'm not here for these unsupported claims.

Oh, and although Janet may have had better videos, it was Whitney's HWIK that helped break down racial barriers on MTV and help made history!

Lies and tomfoolery. MTV started out as a Rock station and only catered to Rock artists. Blacks such as Donna Summer, Tina Turner, Eddie Grant, and even the non-Rock group Music Youth were among the first Black acts to get steady rotation on MTV, not Whitney. Michael later got steady rotation in 1983 because his label threatened to pull all their videos off MTV if they didn't play his videos. "How Will I Know" didn't do shit.

" show me a video of Michael doing anything remotely close to the videos of the janet. era."

they posted thriller

:fail:

idrag4mj please your trying to bring other artists beating Whitney's records. Please everybody knows Mariah is the solo artist with most number 1s nobody is denying that. Janet had not sold as much as Whitney won as many awards influence as many or had as many number 1 hits get over it. Dark Side Of The Moon you idiot was released before 90s the person said biggest selling of the 90s damn wake up. Would you like more of a beating?

It's nice and all to name all of these sales achievements, but what does having a entire show dedicated to them being a icon mean or signify? Was Janet the FIRST artist to have that done? Nope. So.....

Whitney scoring a consecutive seven #1s is important because it signified something. Here was a black pop female artist outdoing white male rock bands on the charts. Whitney being the first female to debut at #1 on the album charts is important. Here

It's nice and all to list achievements, but if they don't mean anything, who cares? No one gives a damn if you're the best selling artist in Uzbekistan. No one cares if you sold out 80 concerts in 10 seconds in Czechoslovakia. Unless they signify something, it's better to leave them out.

Whitneyluva wrote:

What's the big deal about the Icon show, that honor doesn't even exist anymore? I mean I love hearing all these facts about Janet bc i'm a fan but for every Janet record, there is a Whitney record as well and more. As much as I love Janet she just isn't bigger than Whitney sorry. People don't even really care about Janet like that anymore, truth is they both are rebuilding their careers.

So True!!!!

Of the Elite5(Madonna, Whitney, Mariah, Janet, Celine) Janet is the less successful one..

I don't see why you're still going at it with them, because they're contradicting themselves. They tried to mention about you (or whoever) bringing up other artists that done better than Britney yet they used Madonna to downplay Janet. They tried to mention they don't care about artists having success in one place, but yet they brought up BoA who's only had real success in Japan (she has 2-3 songs that charted here in the States but her album didn't sell). And finally they say that they're both rebuilding their careers...Janet can, Whitney can't.