:unsure: -_-

Reyna ♔

Who said I wanted all of them? :unsure: But I'm keeping my main three. My crush/husband, my music babe, and my boyfriend. :coffee:

I'm gonna have to insist that you relinquish TOF... I've known him a lot longer than you and fancied him a lot longer than you. Stick with your crush :coffee:

That was actually relating to something entirely different. But I changed the direction of the thread. You sound a tad bit pressed, hon. You okay? :coffee:

Nope, just bringing some troof to the proceedings... :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I choked on my spit when I read this :lmao:

whistle.gif

The defense rests secured since TOF still wants all of this :coffee:

So you say... but he will come in here sitting on the fence as usual and loving being fought over by two women, instead of just picking one and slanging the other to the curb :sigh:

Excuse me... I'm going off to cry about your selfish, non-sharing behaviour :cry: You may find me hanging by a neck-tie in your coat closet later :cry:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1317244840' post='244665]

So you say... but he will come in here sitting on the fence as usual and loving being fought over by two women, instead of just picking one and slanging the other to the curb :sigh:

Excuse me... I'm going off to cry about your selfish, non-sharing behaviour :cry: You may find me hanging by a neck-tie in your coat closet later :cry:

You are so overly dramatic, and if you wanted to share, then just say so. :rolleyes:

And if you knew my brother as well as you say you do, you'd know how he truly feels about us fighting over him :coffee:

I gotta have a couple of strings to my bow, don't I? :rolleyes:

I didn't say I knew him well, I just said I knew him longer :shifty: