"Halloween Movies" Which ones have you seen lately?

JoeJoe

Ef8inch is trying it with me. Maybe he wants this boypussy...I don't know. He knew saying Rihanna's name would bring the best members of the forum into this thread.

More like Ef10inch!! And yasss, the cream of the crop have arrived to keep this thread in check.

Perfect post

You think you are so slick hehe. You should not use the name of royalty in vain. ;)

• Upvote 1

Being the most "popular/successful" at something does not equal being Iconic. When will you people learn that?

McDonald's is the most successful food chain of all time. But EVERYONE knows that the food is not good for you. It is not quality. NO ONE respects McDonald's, nor do they value it as a nutritional product.

The same should be said for SAW (and Madonna and Rihanna). Their popular, but no one respects them or sees them as art :yep:

:sigh: I gave him an out, Ok lets go

Actually it already is Iconic, otherwise as pointed out, nobody would be playing it constantly wheres its pretty much always on, You can't provide factual proof that it's not iconic, I mean really all you have is YOUR sole opinion, you may have others who agree with you, but I have millions that agree with me and that bumped this franchise to being the most successful.

Really? "Good for you", thats your angle now? Lets not even try it on Substance, for the 4th time, The Saw fims have more substance, meanings, lessons, character growth, cohesive story lines and creativity than most in the entire genre, the amount of postiive reviews compared to other horror films back me up on that.

Actually if nobody respected anything about The Saw series they wouldn't have all the praise love AND RESPECT given to them over the years, hell the fact that people are FORCING the creators and companies to bring them out of retirement says otherwise....if nobody respected them....they wouldn't need to would they? They have the title for most successful, and they are still making millions off of the constant Syfy plays, they have no real reason to bring it back but to please the public for demanding them to.............sounds pretty respected....this is too easy for me, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, this argument.....WITH ME, has you at an automatic disadvantage, don't do this to yourself !?!?

More like Ef10inch!! And yasss, the cream of the crop have arrived to keep this thread in check.

You think you are so slick hehe. You should not use the name of royalty in vain. ;)

LOL YES!!! And we all know he wants to cream our crops!!

I think Saw rejuvenated interest in the horror genre tbh. Between Scream 3 and Saw 1 - no one was checking for the genre. Like Scream rekindled a dead format, so did Saw. And then Paranormal Activity did it again once Saw got tired. However PA is the tired one now :rolleyes:.

I think Saw rejuvenated interest in the horror genre tbh. Between Scream 3 and Saw 1 - no one was checking for the genre. Like Scream rekindled a dead format, so did Saw. And then Paranormal Activity did it again once Saw got tired. However PA is the tired one now :rolleyes:.

I agree completely, Oh and PA got tired after part 2, Part 3 was good until the last 30mins, havent seen part 4 yet but I want to like it, the only 1 that was completely garbage is 2. But yea Saw made the midnight premieres here go HUGE, I remember hearing that.

I would add the comeback of zombie movies after Scream as well. Then Saw, then Paranormal Activity.

1. Ugh, it's been 3 years can yall let the nude cam go :rolleyes:

2. The gay community couldn't handle me in all my glory anyways. I'd be famous :coffee:

3. If I was gay, none of you would be my type. :sigh:

1) I didn't hold on to anything, the search engines do though. :shifty:

2) Do not generalize...you may be one of a kind, but you have LOTS of competition boo boo. :hmph:

3) Spend a weekend in South Florida. :yep:

1) I didn't hold on to anything, the search engines do though. :shifty:

2) Do not generalize...you may be one of a kind, but you have LOTS of competition boo boo. :hmph:

3) Spend a weekend in South Florida. :yep:

1. :thumbdown:

2. Please... All I'd have to do is a homoerotic nude scene, record a few booty shaking anthems, and make a public appearance at gay pride = gay fame :lmao:

3. I believe we've already met :coffee: (j/k lol)

1. :thumbdown:

2. Please... All I'd have to do is a homoerotic nude scene, record a few booty shaking anthems, and make a public appearance at gay pride = gay fame :lmao:

3. I believe we've already met :coffee: (j/k lol)

1) Would I lie? :D

2) You are NOT lying about that!! :asham:

3) You're on my good list!! :yep:

The Resident Evil movies

Dawn of The Dead

Day of the Dead

28 Days Later

28 Weeks later

Quarantine...

I Am Legend is also considered a zombie movie too ( I think )

etc... There so many, I'm sure I missed quite a few.

Oh :lol:! I haven't seen any except Quarantine and I Am Legend.

The Resident Evil movies

Dawn of The Dead

Day of the Dead

28 Days Later

28 Weeks later

Quarantine...

I Am Legend is also considered a zombie movie too ( I think )

etc... There so many, I'm sure I missed quite a few.

Yes! @all movies you mentioned except for Quarantine. It was just ok to me

But only a handful of the Zombie movies were sucessful (....for a reason), Im wit you Bu, Zombie movies don't really do anything for me (I do love Dawn Of The Dead & Land of the dead but thats about it, I think I liked the 1st Resident Evil....can't remember, I know I saw 3 of them) but same goes for Vampire movies, Neither side does anything for me really.

The Japanese remakes are give & take with me

I felt the same way Scary Movie felt about Japanese remakes

:lmao:

But like you said Hollywood can't ever just have a good thing :sigh:

Epic Movie

Date Movie

Meet The Spartans

Vampires Suck

Disaster Movie

I'm only here for the actual Scary Movie series, Not Another Teen Movie, and Dance Flick. Sometimes I can tolerate Superhero Movie

I felt the same way Scary Movie felt about Japanese remakes

:lmao:

But like you said Hollywood can't ever just have a good thing :sigh:

Epic Movie

Date Movie

Meet The Spartans

Vampires Suck

Disaster Movie

I'm only here for the actual Scary Movie series, Not Another Teen Movie, and Dance Flick. Sometimes I can tolerate Superhero Movie

FINALLY we see eye to eye on something in this genre