I STOLE YOU MAN

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YASSSS!!!!! lol...I remember that messy ass thread on the old forum chile...all types of shit was hitting the fan with Sir Blatin lol....what i'd give to read that mess right now lol

I don't see the draw in wanting a str8 dude... of course I have straight celeb crushes like usher and etc but in real life im not checking for str8 dudes if they not gay... Who wants to do all that work converting someone (thats not even possible)

I don't see the draw in wanting a str8 dude... of course I have straight celeb crushes like usher and etc but in real life im not checking for str8 dudes if they not gay... Who wants to do all that work converting someone (thats not even possible)

I have a friend who only likes men that are on the DL...I think he's nutty as fuck...like why would you want someone who isn't even ok being himself...he says it gives him a rush...I told him one of these days he'll fuck with the wrong woman's man and get his ass "rushed" to the ER...he said he'll quit and settle down in the new year lol

YASSSS!!!!! lol...I remember that messy ass thread on the old forum chile...all types of shit was hitting the fan with Sir Blatin lol....what i'd give to read that mess right now lol

when the kids bored me i used to go back and read the old messy stuff

I have a friend who only likes men that are on the DL...I think he's nutty as fuck...like why would you want someone who isn't even ok being himself...he says it gives him a rush...I told him one of these days he'll fuck with the wrong woman's man and get his ass "rushed" to the ER...he said he'll quit and settle down in the new year lol

Not only that, but I just see it as a really lonely way to go through life. Messing with men you know you can't have...even if they were to leave the women they are with. There's alot of underlying issues they have to work through first...I don't know, just my opinion. -_-

Thats so sad... I don't date DL dudes.... because they just seem so insecure and scary to me... On the flip side I do love masc men... I couldn't date a over the top fem dude. Maybe your friend is just insecure and searching for something he lacks within himself mixed with denial over his sexual orientation... Thats the vibe I get from niggas who date married men and crave straight dudes.

Not only that, but I just see it as a really lonely way to go through life. Messing with men you know you can't have...even if they were to leave the women they are with. There's alot of underlying issues they have to work through first...I don't know, just my opinion. -_-

Well I don't have sex anymore but when I did it was only for sex.. Nothing else.. I never wanted a relationship, they were only good for being sex partners. Do what you do, get your shit and go home.. I will see you in a week or so.. :wave:

lol me too...I would read it and say to myself, "these hoes are not to be fucked with" lol...I lived for Xternal reading folks...I would say shit just to have him read me lol

LOL u a mess well I toned it down.... some of my best work was on the old site... :tear: I know I was a fucking mess when I had that sabertooth persona :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well I don't have sex anymore but when I did it was only for sex.. Nothing else.. I never wanted a relationship, they were only good for being sex partners. Do what you do, get your shit and go home.. I will see you in a week or so.. :wave:

you don't get lonely? I mean you are older (no shade) did something bad happen to u? Sex means nothing really without feelings.... I mean you get the nut or whatever... but after that then what?

you don't get lonely? I mean you are older (no shade) did something bad happen to u? Sex means nothing really without feelings.... I mean you get the nut or whatever... but after that then what?

I was never really into relationships.. To much bullshit to deal with..

And no I don't get lonely.. I like being by myself doing what I want to do I want to do it..

LOL u a mess well I toned it down.... some of my best work was on the old site... :tear: I know I was a fucking mess when I had that sabertooth persona :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lol sabertooth gave me the read of my life...i've seen tremendous growth from the old site to this one in everybody lol...I do miss the messiness a lil bit tho :blush:

-_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I feel you though, I'm so tired of relationships...I'm still not the one night stand type. I guess I'm just too damn good <_<

lol me too...I would read it and say to myself, "these hoes are not to be fucked with" lol...I lived for Xternal reading folks...I would say shit just to have him read me lol

Nobody could take xtenernals font he eat them all for lunch :lmao: didnt he say u had vodka in ur pussy or sumthing like that :lmao: :lmao:

I was never really into relationships.. To much bullshit to deal with..

And no I don't get lonely.. I like being by myself doing what I want to do I want to do it..

I feel on that part... I'm still debating on if me and the hubby should live together... I just wonder why you don't like relationships... it seems like someone hurt you... despite ur messy ways lol I know u a good dude maybe for the new year try to give love a chance again :yep: