Revenge

Kim

I saw that picture too and the show runner basically said it was apart of Emily's plan to end up in that position.

Of course. :sigh: Leave it to Emily to clean up Nolan's mess. :sigh:

i saw the sneak peeks and it gets better. :shifty:

:excited:

I can't tell whether I am disappointed or not. A whole season of plotting and I kinda wanted an epic takedown in the finale i mean i guess the plane thing and the maybe death is a takedown but Emily didnt do that. And white haired guy clearly needed to die.

Ashley just makes me wanna reach through my screen and drag her by the hair every time. She just oozes slapability

I can't tell whether I am disappointed or not. A whole season of plotting and I kinda wanted an epic takedown in the finale i mean i guess the plane thing and the maybe death is a takedown but Emily didnt do that. And white haired guy clearly needed to die.

Ashley just makes me wanna reach through my screen and drag her by the hair every time. She just oozes slapability

the show created a way for it to continue, but the question is will it work? Taking the ball off the Greysons to some bigger crime syndicate. I don't know I think every fan of the show was waiting for Emilysus versus Victoria showdown.

The season finale was FANTASTIC!

Ugh. Emmy worthy performances from Emilysus and Victoriallah.

Victoria DID NOT have to tell Emily: I knew that your future with Daniel was as empty as that box. :lmao: :lmao:

I loved the way Nolan said "I'm not worthy" when Emily rescued him..did he not expect Emilysus not to get out alive.. :lmao::wub:

Fauxmanda is pregnant..Charlotte overdosed..Conrad spiralling out of control but managed to get in a good one: Thanks to a lethal combination of your vitriol and your incompetence, the evidence you stole from me is now in the hands of our most powerful adversary. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A great episode and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.. -_-

omg Emily with the ax was everything. :mellow: I was waiting for more blood though. :umm:

Victoria was serving EVERYTHING this episode! EVERYTHANG! That plane boarding was EPIC. :mellow:Seven Devils was the PERFECT song for that scene.

And when she found out David was murdered... Chile... She was ready to kill.

I cannot wait for season 2! :w00t:

LET IT PLAY! LET IT PLAY!!!!!!! :excited: :excited:

Why is the white haired man still alive? :umm: Emily should've known better than to let him live. :umm:

Ashely was really trying it this episode. :sigh:

Did this bitch really give her a empty box :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I CAN'T

:lmao:

Even Emily appreciated that shady box. :lmao: Did you catch her smile? :lmao:

The season finale was FANTASTIC!

Ugh. Emmy worthy performances from Emilysus and Victoriallah.

Victoria DID NOT have to tell Emily: I knew that your future with Daniel was as empty as that box. :lmao: :lmao:

I loved the way Nolan said "I'm not worthy" when Emily rescued him..did he not expect Emilysus not to get out alive.. :lmao::wub:

Fauxmanda is pregnant..Charlotte overdosed..Conrad spiralling out of control but managed to get in a good one: Thanks to a lethal combination of your vitriol and your incompetence, the evidence you stole from me is now in the hands of our most powerful adversary. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A great episode and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.. -_-

That box was a mess. :lmao: Emily appreciated the shade from the Queen of Shade. :lol:

I love Nolan. :lol: He's grown on me a lot.

Fauxmanda is a mess. :umm: Mr. Sensei should've taken care of her. :sigh:

They said a character would be killed off the show. Victoria is still alive, but Charlotte will no longer be with us :(

Good. More screen time for Emily and Victoria. :clapping:

Who do you guys think should play Emily's mother?

I think Uma Thurman should play her mother. :w00t: Beatrix and Emily kicking ass, Kill Bill style. :excited:

People are speculating it might be Victoria. I don't know about that. It wouldn't make sense based on the story so far.

Who do you guys think should play Emily's mother?

I think Uma Thurman should play her mother. :w00t: Beatrix and Emily kicking ass, Kill Bill style. :excited:

People are speculating it might be Victoria. I don't know about that. It wouldn't make sense based on the story so far.

heather-locklear-4.jpg

A true tv Shade icon. Some cold icy glares between her and Victoriala woo lordy

Sharon Stone

sharon_stone.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer

Michelle_Pfeiffer_Beautiful_Long_Wavy_Hairstyle_304x374_Pixels.jpg

Jodie Foster

Jodie_Foster-300x240.jpg

Linda Hamilton

Linda-Hamilton_photo_6.jpg

I thought of Michelle too but the only ones realistic in your list is Linda Hamilton, MAYBE Sharon Stone. Jodi foster is way too big for a tv show mom role. And Michelle is too honestly she has a new movie coming out I saw as well