THE DEMS LOST THE HOUSE BUT KEPT THE SENATE...

Shawn1814

but Reid won...republicans are fuckin pissed about that shit...in a sick stat I just read, 4.7% of African Americans voted today....this is why I will FOREVER utilize the word nigga...there are too many of us who fit the fuckin part, and I will call a spade a fucking spade....I am very upset...no Black person is in the Senate either

Receipts? :coffee:

:mellow:

that was Meg Whitman

:mellow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've been busy with school and work. An absentee ballot never even crossed my mind.

atleast your working on becoming a future leader of this country there's s dude on my fb page sitting back laughing nd saying he sat home all day being lazy that's why he didn't vote

atleast your working on becoming a future leader of this country there's s dude on my fb page sitting back laughing nd saying he sat home all day being lazy that's why he didn't vote

If this country were led by me, things would be a lot different. First thing I do is change the national anthem to "Rhythm Nation", and the whole album would be the soundtrack to America. B)

I see ppl on twitter complaining about only 4.7% of Blacks voted, but ignore the fact that the 08 election had the highest turnout of Black voters or something like that. Not to mention Black ppl and other minorities aren't as politically active as the majority.

If this country were led by me, things would be a lot different. First thing I do is change the national anthem to "Rhythm Nation", and the whole album would be the soundtrack to America. B)

I see ppl on twitter complaining about only 4.7% of Blacks voted, but ignore the fact that the 08 election had the highest turnout of Black voters or something like that. Not to mention Black ppl and other minorities aren't as politically active as the majority.

I think the point is that they should GET more politically active. Yes alot of minorities turned up to vote Obama in but they cant cling to that turnout for the rest of forever. They need to stay involved and that way issues effecting minorities can be adressed if they push for it perhaps.

The republicans are climbin' in ya windows, they stachin ya congress seats up! So hide ya senators, hide ya congressmen, hide ya governors cause they rapin' errbody out here!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been busy with school and work. An absentee ballot never even crossed my mind.

I've heard stuff like this from so many people, and that just makes me sad.

I think the point is that they should GET more politically active. Yes alot of minorities turned up to vote Obama in but they cant cling to that turnout for the rest of forever. They need to stay involved and that way issues effecting minorities can be adressed if they push for it perhaps.

I think it stems from Black ppl only voting when they have someone representing them in office, or someone trying to go into office. The White man doesn't fully "understand" Black struggle, so he wont be able to adequately supply their needs.

I've heard stuff like this from so many people, and that just makes me sad.

As a college student you should be able to sympathize with me. :rolleyes: I have a 12 page paper to do, an 8-10 page paper, I have 5 four page chapter summaries that need to be completed asap, 5 two page chapter summmaries to do, a take home test in Criminology, and another test to complete in Sociology. On top of that I work 3 or 4 days out of the week. Do you REALLY think I have time for other stuff? LOL

As a college student you should be able to sympathize with me. :rolleyes: I have a 12 page paper to do, an 8-10 page paper, I have 5 four page chapter summaries that need to be completed asap, 5 two page chapter summmaries to do, a take home test in Criminology, and another test to complete in Sociology. On top of that I work 3 or 4 days out of the week. Do you REALLY think I have time for other stuff? LOL

You have time to post Janhova charts, stats, and gifs.. :coffee:

But it's for our lord and Savior so I guess you're good.. :unsure::shifty:

It takes about 30 seconds to register for an absentee ballot. I've never missed voting in an election EVER (even local ones for judges and stuff), no matter how busy I've been, no matter where I've been - have even done it from overseas. I care about the outcome of these things, so I make it a priority.

• Upvote 1