I miss the oldskool forum members soooo much

Dee

I miss Divine_I'm-obsessed-with-All-For-You-Era-Janet_Beauty and the young kid who was obsessed with Britney Spears :lmao: he cracked my ass up! I also miss GA and Raquel. Jodi doesn't post here enough, and neither does PiePie. -_-

i had to take Divine in doses, she could be really extra sometimes and messy. >_<

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of ya'll are..yes..but I do remember when ya'll were letting to many people into the secret meetings and I had to leave. :rolleyes:

:lol::wub:

you remember when folks used to flood the forum :lol: that shit was lame as hell :lol:

The shade :lmao:

I caught that wwwwwwww bitch who was flooding the forum that's also when mr fanka was still in the closet and posting dick pics lol

I caught that wwwwwwww bitch who was flooding the forum that's also when mr fanka was still in the closet and posting dick pics lol

:coffee::lol:

that was a mess. alot of members were in the closet back then, including Mr. One with the Universe Nuk :rolleyes: . I remember when I had people believing that I was a girl :lol: ...*sigh* ..I also remember when I left in 04 and I came back in 05...how nice you were to me. You were the first member to make me feel accepted again. :wub: You will always be my boi. :excited:

Anywho, I think this place great and I see alot of potential with these new members. Ive seen plenty come and go..so im kind of an expert :rolleyes:

:& and remember BradUK haha. I miss Devine and Hilton. Oh and i'm still a Legend although many refuse to admit it :filenails:

Thats not the hookup I'm talking about

:coffee:

atleast your admiting there was a hookup now :whistle:

:coffee::lol:

that was a mess. alot of members were in the closet back then, including Mr. One with the Universe Nuk :rolleyes: . I remember when I had people believing that I was a girl :lol: ...*sigh* ..I also remember when I left in 04 and I came back in 05...how nice you were to me. You were the first member to make me feel accepted again. :wub: You will always be my boi. :excited:

Anywho, I think this place great and I see alot of potential with these new members. Ive seen plenty come and go..so im kind of an expert :rolleyes:

:wub:

we shall see how the newjacks do

Rember nuk and breaks used to battle nd nuk always called him acne bootie

:& and remember BradUK haha. I miss Devine and Hilton. Oh and i'm still a Legend although many refuse to admit it :filenails:

Ofcourse you are were all part of the forum history. You was a lil stank back then joe lol

atleast your admiting there was a hookup now :whistle:

:wub:

we shall see how the newjacks do

Rember nuk and breaks used to battle nd nuk always called him acne bootie

:lol:

i loved Breaks. omg, he is definitely missed. he would go in on mofo's and always had me laughing. :excited:

yes.

one member that I met off the old boards didnt post that much and the other member was kinda known. :shifty:

I did 2 known members for their eras and one person who posted about once, but that was just a kiss and stuff - so I beat you, I officially am the biggest forum ho! :lol:

I did 2 known members for their eras and one person who posted about once, but that was just a kiss and stuff - so I beat you, I officially am the biggest forum ho! :lol:

<_<:rolleyes::lol:

do u guys remember when ass shots became a trend? :lol: I believe u started that Paul boo. :rolleyes:

<_<:rolleyes::lol:

do u guys remember when ass shots became a trend? :lol: I believe u started that Paul boo. :rolleyes:

Yes it was my famous booty thread lol - so many asses, remember he who will not be named posting his ass all up and down that thread and then claimed not to be gay? Lol

Yes it was my famous booty thread lol - so many asses, remember he who will not be named posting his ass all up and down that thread and then claimed not to be gay? Lol

chile yes i remember them fake ass pics. lol. he used to send me private emails and shit too and im sure i wasnt the only one he was sending 'private' emails too. he was a mess. We had a gang of fine men back then :wub: or did we? :umm: I hear so many stories about people posting fake pics, I dont know what to believe anymore. :cry:

i loved Breaks. omg, he is definitely missed. he would go in on mofo's and always had me laughing. :excited:

I loved Breaks too. I miss his ass. I still have that audio he spliced together of me and him singing I Just Can't Stop Loving You :lol:

Archived