I miss the oldskool forum members soooo much

Dee

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I remember those days of rage when the whole Superbowl crap started. That's when I discovered the forum. The battles with Sosi aka Truedreams, the song parodies. That was back then when the forum was acutally fun. I miss those days. :(

omg i miss Devine's Cocksick song......

Mr. Together, he had a mouth on him though

LoveProfusion....another one with a mouth :filenails:

Nathan I forgot his screen name he was a fake fan he stayed to watch Janet's every move but loved Madonna :thumbdown:

That dude completely got "brand new" overnight and started dissing Janet left and right....fuck that TIPDRILL,bitch

That dude completely got "brand new" overnight and started dissing Janet left and right....fuck that TIPDRILL,bitch

I think he had issues man, I remember the night he cussed Jodi out, it was sooooo wrong, that shit today would get you banned, he told her to "go be a fucking mommy" I was like why is he so mad? :unsure:

I think he had issues man, I remember the night he cussed Jodi out, it was sooooo wrong, that shit today would get you banned, he told her to "go be a fucking mommy" I was like why is he so mad? :unsure:

Maybe that was the moment he realized he was nuttin but "body" ..and no face. :unsure:

Archived