Yup...ITS OFFICIAL...this bitch has LOST HER FCKIN MARBLES!!

janetDAYZ

nickiminajlilmamaabdc.jpg

Since Nicki Minaj blew up into super stardom Lil Mama has claimed that she's been swagger jacked. She's now saying that if the two went toe-to-toe, it would end tragically like Biggie and Tupac.

"If we decided to go at each other and then somebody ended up dead, everybody in hip-hop would be like, 'Oh my God, it's so sad what happened to them.'" Lil Mama tells XXL. "It's just like what happened with Pac and Biggie. The same people that promote it and it's sad."

However, Lil Mama assures fans that she and Nicki don't have any animosity towards one another.

"She came to my show... the greeting was beautiful. It was like, 'Hi beautiful, how are you?' you know what I mean. It wasn't like 'Hi,' and then the name calling or screwed up face or anything negative. If someone has something negative to say about you or they don't like you, they wouldn't greet you and say, 'Hello beautiful."

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/66599/lil-mama-compares-nicki-minaj-beef-to-tupac-and-biggie/

:mellow::blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

All of the jokes thrown at Lil' Mama cannot make me forget how RAW her freestyle to "A Milli" is. I was not a fan before I heard it, but the talent and ferocity that oozes from that track is utterly undeniable. It KO's ANYTHING that Nicki has done (and I even "like" Nicki better) -_-

Say what you want...but don't act like she doesn't have comparable talent. Popularity aside, Lil' Mama CAN rap.

All of the jokes thrown at Lil' Mama cannot make me forget how RAW her freestyle to "A Milli" is. I was not a fan before I heard it, but the talent and ferocity that oozes from that track is utterly undeniable. It KO's ANYTHING that Nicki has done (and I even "like" Nicki better) -_-

Say what you want...but don't act like she doesn't have comparable talent. Popularity aside, Lil' Mama CAN rap.

Great for her but she is truely not the factor she thinks she is compared to Nicki Minaj, and until she can steal a track like Nicki did from jay Z and kanye West, Lil Mama ain't no Nicki.

Bow wow needs to quit it.

Let's be real though -- it's true...someone dies and all of a sudden it's sad even though 2 months before you were dissing them :lol:

But what makes her statement a complete fail is...

1)WHY ON EARTH would this even be something on her mind? :blink:

2)Nicki has paid her no attention since she's started talking mess :wacko:

3)The lil "beef" that was in Lil Bow Wow's head was about her feeling Nicki started dressing like her :crazy:

How does ANY of that petty shit relate to a Biggie and Pac type of situation?THEY HAD REAL BEEF. They were beefin about shit far more significant than about some fucking clothes. :mellow: This bitch is ILL :lmao: :lmao:

Archived