Rayon McIntosh, McDonald's Cashier, Caught On Camera Beating Customers With Metal Rod (VIDEO)

SloLove

awwww fuck :wtf:

Sadly, the aftermath went down as follows:

One woman's skull was fractured and her arm was broken while the other was cut.

The guy is charged with assault and weapon possession (lolwut) and is being held on $40,000 bond. It goes without saying he was fired. McDonald's is reported as being "disturbed by the situation and cooperating with the investigation"

The ghetto savages are being charged with menacing, trespass, and disorderly conduct.

You decide: Has justice been served?

awwww fuck :wtf:

Sadly, the aftermath went down as follows:

One woman's skull was fractured and her arm was broken while the other was cut.

The guy is charged with assault and weapon possession (lolwut) and is being held on $40,000 bond. It goes without saying he was fired. McDonald's is reported as being "disturbed by the situation and cooperating with the investigation"

The ghetto savages are being charged with menacing, trespass, and disorderly conduct.

You decide: Has justice been served?

surely u not for real

of course that guy is gonna get served hard and fired

dont be delusional and stoopid, JB

I dont know why I keep replying to u

surely u not for real

of course that guy is gonna get served hard and fired

dont be delusional and stoopid, JB

I dont know why I keep replying to u

well I guess I was letting some built up angry get the best of me I guess we just take ass beatings from customers maybe he would be employee of the month then :filenails:

TBH, when you're being attacked, you'll be suprised at some of things you'd do. I hope he get's off.

this is true. some people just snap, he already work at McDonalds so he is probably already mad that he aint making that much money to deal with such foolishness...I would be mad too.

They happy ass wanted to jump across the counter, oh u best believe im about to get me some hot ass grease and burn that ass boo :mellow:

this is true. some people just snap, he already work at McDonalds so he is probably already mad that he aint making that much money to deal with such foolishness...I would be mad too.

They happy ass wanted to jump across the counter, oh u best believe im about to get me some hot ass grease and burn that ass boo :mellow:

Okayyyy!!! :lol::lol::lol: Those girls should be lucky they only left with a beat down & not 3rd degree burns :umm:

Taj the Photographer

Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 11:04 pm

I was in that same McDonald’s the night before the incident and believe me when I tell you that the staff there gets hassled and belittled to no end, so i empathize with Rayon. I would’ve been on top of that counter yelling like the announcer from Mortal Kombat to “FINISH THEM!”

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Taj the Photographer

Saturday, October 15, 2011 at 11:04 pm

I was in that same McDonald’s the night before the incident and believe me when I tell you that the staff there gets hassled and belittled to no end, so i empathize with Rayon. I would’ve been on top of that counter yelling like the announcer from Mortal Kombat to “FINISH THEM!”

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i believe it. my nephew used to work at McDonalds and he told me that he has had a milkshake tossed on him before because on of his customers got the wrong flavor. :mellow:

That's what them dumb bitches get. Even though it was excessive, that's what people and more of these disrespectful, cunty kids now a days need...for somebody to beat their asses and their face til they bleed out of their asses and eyes so that they learn not to fuck with people and that the world does NOT revolve around their pathetic asses.

I'm on the fence. They didn't deserve such a brutal beating, but at the same time they should have never came across the counter and attempt to attack this man. I cringed listening to that bar hitting their heads/bodies. :mellow: Brutal. Wish i didn't watch it.

No you don't.

Yeah, okay. I'd like to see two people attack you just because you're doing your job & see if you'll be saying the same thing. Those two girls got what was coming; This took place in New York. Where people are always getting shot, stabbed, robbed, ect. The guy was looking out for his life.