Rayon McIntosh, McDonald's Cashier, Caught On Camera Beating Customers With Metal Rod (VIDEO)

SloLove

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He went a lil too far but I bet that bitch will think twice now before slapping somebody and jumping across the counter...this is a good message to folks always trying to be big and bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9tFvPKHABgk

If her azz ever wakes up from that coma. (If she's in one)

But i do agree....they shouldn't have underestimated him.

OMG. That was brutal and excessive

......that mess was bruttaallll to the max. -_-:wacko: @ the person sipping away @ their drink like it's no big deal. SMH.

Ciara didn't have to grab that stick though - should have just done the matrix move and ducked. The dude overreacted IMo...Hitting them once I can somewhat accept as self defense but them fools were on the floor and he STILL carried on hitting them. That part was definitely wrong. Wait were they female? They looked like men to me.

Ciara didn't have to grab that stick though - should have just done the matrix move and ducked. The dude overreacted IMo...Hitting them once I can somewhat accept as self defense but them fools were on the floor and he STILL carried on hitting them. That part was definitely wrong. Wait were they female? They looked like men to me.

They are stud lesbians!

And agreed. He did too much!

Thank you for chiming in you go on and on and on....but your opinion was pretty much where everyone else was

I think I end up making my vids too long because I'm trying to cover all the loop holes and leave no room for question but I end up going overboard and get long winded and I throw in 339o83 disclaimers

Archived