Batman Arkham City

SloLove

I went to game stop just now, my first time ever and traded in my PS2 and about 25 PS2 games and only had to pay .43 cent for the new Batman Arkham City game released tomorrow...that man was like did you ever play these games I said maybe each one once or twice but I also take really good care of my stuff...I had Batman Arkham Asylum since it came out in 2009 but just played it this summer and fell in love with it so I couldn't wait for part 2

I went to game stop just now, my first time ever and traded in my PS2 and about 25 PS2 games and only had to pay .43 cent for the new Batman Arkham City game released tomorrow...that man was like did you ever play these games I said maybe each one once or twice but I also take really good care of my stuff...I had Batman Arkham Asylum since it came out in 2009 but just played it this summer and fell in love with it so I couldn't wait for part 2

Never played the first one but catwoman is doing it in the trailer for this one!

Never played the first one but catwoman is doing it in the trailer for this one!

hellz yeah...you can play as her and if you pre order with best buy they give you some code to play as robin...but im fine with just playing as batman and catwoman

Ewww! You traded in your system and 25 games and barely got $60 for all that? :& but yeah that game looks fun

so with gamestop preorder you get catwoman and the batman beyond alternate outfit? I know diff stores have diff preorder outfits. the Amazon outfit is the best imo!

Well I think you automatically get to play as catwoman...I think that's standard

ps3 for xmas/bday :excited:from hubby

yes.. i have the 360

Oh ok cool...breathless just helped me register my ps3 online, I didn't even know you could do that lol I know I'm late but I honestly did not play games at all I just got them for when my nieces & nephews would come over

Oh ok cool...breathless just helped me register my ps3 online, I didn't even know you could do that lol I know I'm late but I honestly did not play games at all I just got them for when my nieces & nephews would come over

i don't either.. tho i like to.. there just isn't games that tickle my fancy...

i like wrestling and GTA/storylines type of games... games that could be real.. not that fantasy mumbo-jumbo

Ok question...I downloaded tge catwoman add on and played with her for the first fight...I'm assuming you play with her on different levels not throughout the entire game right? cause they gave me back batman without a choice

Archived