Batman Arkham City

SloLove

Yeah u don't have a choice to pick at the moment. & u switch from Cats to Bats as the story goes on as their missions intertwine with each others.

BUT the 2nd time u play as Catwoman u have a chance to free roam (if u want) before finishing the mission.

Ok I thought that but wasn't sure cause I haven't gotten far yet...didn't really get tge opportunity to play like I wanna, it was cool fighting as Bruce in handcuffs lol

Ok damn catwoman is a bad bitch once you learn how to play with her...that first fight I did with her felt weird like she was a lightweight even tge controller felt lighter...but now the second time playing with her I'm like damn!...and how she swings from building to building scaling the walls

• 1 month later...

i bought it and loved it ^_^

i wished Cat woman's story was longer though... i like her more than batman in this game

once you beat the game you can play with catwoman as long as you want and trade them off at check points if you like

i bought it and loved it ^_^

i wished Cat woman's story was longer though... i like her more than batman in this game

It is longer u have to get ur shit that two face took.

Catwoman really did her thing in this video game the whip work was amazing. When things got too out of hand I would just whip the shit out of people my friends laughed when they seen how I did it.

Batman had a great story also he was a bit bulky to handle at times but its batman he was muscular as hell in this game lol

Archived