"Boy Meets World" and "Transformers" star Shia Labeouf gets his ass whooped

JoeJoe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was about to reply "Exactly what I was thinking" :lmao: Confession: I quickly looked up Savage's name before posting :ph34r:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Great minds!

:lol: I remembered his name with the quickness because I was a big fan of both Ben and his older brother Fred when I was young. "Boy Meets World" and "The Wonder Years" were my two favorite shows once upon a time :w00t:

The resemblance is more in the hair than anything, IDK, maybe its cause I was a fan of Boy Meets World & Holes (never did see Even Stevens but I've heard good things about it back in the day, too old to care to find out now), but I didnt for a single instance think Shia was on BMW as the lead, I thought you put that in the title cause maybe he guest starred on a few episodes, but he didnt do that either.

Like I said it shourld've just been either "Transformers star" or just "Shia Leabeouf" like if you werent familiar with the shows I dont think it was a good idea to reference them.

The resemblance is more in the hair than anything, IDK, maybe its cause I was a fan of Boy Meets World & Holes (never did see Even Stevens but I've heard good things about it back in the day, too old to care to find out now), but I didnt for a single instance think Shia was on BMW as the lead, I thought you put that in the title cause maybe he guest starred on a few episodes, but he didnt do that either.

Like I said it shourld've just been either "Transformers star" or just "Shia Leabeouf" like if you werent familiar with the shows I dont think it was a good idea to reference them.

note the previous post where I said I don't care and had the laughing smiley lol either way he still got his ass beat

note the previous post where I said I don't care and had the laughing smiley lol either way he still got his ass beat

I don't think anyone cares tbh - we just saying it cos its you, the famous JoeJoe :lol:

Also Boy Meets World came out in 1993. Shia would've only been 6-7 back then, and Cory was clearly older than that :lmao:

and i'm sure you saw my previous post where I said I don't care light-skin :rolleyes: as if I paid attention to them 2 whiteboys back then

Archived