Which show was better Moesha or The Parkers

JoeJoe

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which did you enjoy the most?

Lol I don't know why you made this thread I told you I didn't care what anyone else thought but it looks like moesha is winning anyway beotch! Lol

Which did you enjoy the most?

Moesha (8 votes [47.06%] - View) Percentage of vote: 47.06%

The Parkers (9 votes [52.94%] - View) Percentage of vote: 52.94%

Lol I don't know why you made this thread I told you I didn't care what anyone else thought but it looks like moesha is winning anyway beotch! Lol

whateva :filenails:

When was the last time you saw a Moesha rerun???

neva

I bet you can't even remember 5 episodes of that show. :filenails:

and neither can half the people on here. Of course we all rememeber the one about her ugly brother smoking weed and the one where they thought she was having sex. That's honestly the only 2 I remember :unsure:

both of y'all are doin' too much :rolleyes: y'all are over analyzing. The Parkers was a comedy based show just like "Martin" was and yes they could've went further than Nikki and the Professor getting married.

Sorry cant help that I pay attention to details and character development :filenails:

LOFL PLEASE, it would've gone nowhere, The show revolved around Nikki trying to get with the professor, and her & Kim's school life together, well she got him and they graduated, if it went any further, it would've been even more of a stretch. Hell it was stretching as it was with the 5 seasons it had.

@ Not being able to remember 5 episodes of Moesha, I've seen every Parkers episode and re-run probably 3 times since it's 1st airdate but barely 5 sticks out. Are you kidding? Moesha had HUGE moments, hell Mya Angelou & Iyanla Vanzant were on there. Who of that calleber

LOL ofcourse Moesha isnt on BET, BET isnt known for having quality shows (notice they dont even play A different world re runs). So they can have it, Moesha is in syndication all over the world, and just because its not right now, dont stop it from being the better show from critics and most people who know both, and it got so many signitures on the DVD petition that its actually been released, unlike The Parkers.

Cant stress enough how I love both shows but I will STAN for quality over cheap laughs at the same jokes over & over & predictable plots. :coffee:

and neither can half the people on here. Of course we all rememeber the one about her ugly brother smoking weed and the one where they thought she was having sex. That's honestly the only 2 I remember :unsure:

Nice try, but those of us who care about quality probably remember

The 1st episode when she hated Dee

The cheerleader tryouts when Kim got picked and Mo didnt and Mo started acting like a bitch to Kim

The episode when Mo started dating the white guy and everybody was being all racist to them

The one where Moesha got knocked out when Kim was in a boxing ring with some hispanic chick

The Garage sale when Moesha was pissed @ Dee cause she was trying to sell the couch her mother picked out

The Halloween episode where they were going as divas (Brandy was Tina, Niecy was Patti) & Kim was supposed to be Diana but she overheard Moesha & Niecy talking about how fat she was

The Halloween episode when they thought their old teacher was out to get them (it was right when I Still Know What You Did Last Summer was new)

The one where Moesha snuck out to the sleepover with Ushe and when Frank found out that she was there with boys he showed up and embarassed the hell out of her, so she moved out and in with Andelle

The one when Brandy played Brand & Moesha

The One when she worked at Vibe and met Mya Angelou

The One when they were going to go to Africa and Moesha was embarrassed that the class had to sponsor her trip

The one when They went to Mexico

The Graduation episode in which MoNique appeard and Moesha's car broke down on the way

Hell the whooooole Moesha & Q vs. Frank saga

And thats just all before Ray J joined the show, I mean I could keep going but I think the points been made. I didnt count but....thats more than 5 isnt it? Yea maybe you shouldnt speak for everyone on here, just because you dont pay attention to quality dont mean we all dont :coffee:

Essentially.

The Parkers is just funnier, Moesha is the overall better show.

Thats basically what it all comes down to. Moesha was the more solid show,and more flexible. The Parkers is strictly comedy, with pinches of drama here and there (and even then it didnt even half compare to what went down on Moesha). Wheres Moesha was more of a drama but it had a good dose of comedy too.

When was the last time you saw a Moesha rerun???

Oh how fast we forget that re-runs of The Parkers JUST started coming back on BET, wheres before that how long ago did BET stop playing the Reruns.... I think it was around 06 or 07.... Wheres at least Moesha was on a Nickelodeon channel for a while.

Sorry cant help that I pay attention to details and character development :filenails:

LOFL PLEASE, it would've gone nowhere, The show revolved around Nikki trying to get with the professor, and her & Kim's school life together, well she got him and they graduated, if it went any further, it would've been even more of a stretch. Hell it was stretching as it was with the 5 seasons it had.

@ Not being able to remember 5 episodes of Moesha, I've seen every Parkers episode and re-run probably 3 times since it's 1st airdate but barely 5 sticks out. Are you kidding? Moesha had HUGE moments, hell Mya Angelou & Iyanla Vanzant were on there. Who of that calleber

LOL ofcourse Moesha isnt on BET, BET isnt known for having quality shows (notice they dont even play A different world re runs). So they can have it, Moesha is in syndication all over the world, and just because its not right now, dont stop it from being the better show from critics and most people who know both, and it got so many signitures on the DVD petition that its actually been released, unlike The Parkers.

Cant stress enough how I love both shows but I will STAN for quality over cheap laughs at the same jokes over & over & predictable plots. :coffee:

Nice try, but those of us who care about quality probably remember

The 1st episode when she hated Dee

The cheerleader tryouts when Kim got picked and Mo didnt and Mo started acting like a bitch to Kim

The episode when Mo started dating the white guy and everybody was being all racist to them

The one where Moesha got knocked out when Kim was in a boxing ring with some hispanic chick

The Garage sale when Moesha was pissed @ Dee cause she was trying to sell the couch her mother picked out

The Halloween episode where they were going as divas (Brandy was Tina, Niecy was Patti) & Kim was supposed to be Diana but she overheard Moesha & Niecy talking about how fat she was

The Halloween episode when they thought their old teacher was out to get them (it was right when I Still Know What You Did Last Summer was new)

The one where Moesha snuck out to the sleepover with Ushe and when Frank found out that she was there with boys he showed up and embarassed the hell out of her, so she moved out and in with Andelle

The one when Brandy played Brand & Moesha

The One when she worked at Vibe and met Mya Angelou

The One when they were going to go to Africa and Moesha was embarrassed that the class had to sponsor her trip

The one when They went to Mexico

The Graduation episode in which MoNique appeard and Moesha's car broke down on the way

Hell the whooooole Moesha & Q vs. Frank saga

And thats just all before Ray J joined the show, I mean I could keep going but I think the points been made. I didnt count but....thats more than 5 isnt it? Yea maybe you shouldnt speak for everyone on here, just because you dont pay attention to quality dont mean we all dont :coffee:

Oh it would've gone nowhere just like Moesha would of gone nowhere right? :filenails: Of course they had Nikki and the Professor get married to end the show duh just like Moesha had their final episode. Just cause you maybe can't think of new ideas doesn't mean the creators and writers couldn't :coffee: You trying to prove a point to the wrong person by listing all them episodes lol. I don't care...you should've quoted Blatin and not me since he's the one who stated it first which i'm sure you know.

Oh it would've gone nowhere just like Moesha would of gone nowhere right? :filenails: Of course they had Nikki and the Professor get married to end the show duh just like Moesha had their final episode. Just cause you maybe can't think of new ideas doesn't mean the creators and writers couldn't :coffee: You trying to prove a point to the wrong person by listing all them episodes lol. I don't care...you should've quoted Blatin and not me since he's the one who stated it first which i'm sure you know.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: LOFL, have you ever seen Moesha? Cause to imply Moesha didnt go anywhere or that it couldnt is just... :blink: Um yea Im thinking your not that familiar with Moesha (which explains alot), cause most of us who were glued to it every week and watching the re runs when they were on know that they ended the show on a MAJOR cliff hanger of someone being pregnant (possibly Moesha) & Miles being kidnapped....thats not a resolving end like the Parkers, that was a last minute cancellation, unlike The parkers who went in knowing that season 5 was their last, wheres the cast of Moesha was expecting another season. And I can think of ways The Parkers could've expanded but itd still be limited and not as flexible as Moesha would be if it expanded more (which it already did). Hell theres a HUGE difference between Moesha the high school years and the college years, and there would've been more had they stay on, you would've seen even more character & plot development.

UM it was YOU who said neither can half the people on here, Im saying the ones who paid attention to a good show do.

Moesha > Parkers. People are STILL pissed at Moesha being canceled and not being told who got pregnant or what happened to Miles.

Oh and for the record Girlfriends is better than it's spin off The Game :filenails:

I agree with it all, people were DEMANDING reasons and another season until the guy who played Hakeem died.

And DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HOW STUPID BET IS FOR BRINGING BACK THE GAME BEFORE GIRLFRIENDS!!! That show was GREAT from beginning to end. Im Glad as hell that they really are trying to get this movie made, and it seems like it probably is gonna happen soon. (FINGERS CROSSED). I Love The Game and I thought the new season was good, but it didnt need to come back this soon or at all, it had a good ending, Girlfriends never got that proper sitcom ending and it was tied with the cosby show as the longest running black sitcom and they just pulled the plug like it was only on for 2 seasons....woo dont get me started :filenails:

Sorry but we can talk about Moesha & The Parkers all day, but I'd drop both for Girlfriends, that show was REALLY deep and it was very flexible and well structured.

Thats basically what it all comes down to. Moesha was the more solid show,and more flexible. The Parkers is strictly comedy, with pinches of drama here and there (and even then it didnt even half compare to what went down on Moesha). Wheres Moesha was more of a drama but it had a good dose of comedy too.

Oh how fast we forget that re-runs of The Parkers JUST started coming back on BET, wheres before that how long ago did BET stop playing the Reruns.... I think it was around 06 or 07.... Wheres at least Moesha was on a Nickelodeon channel for a while.

The Parkeers are on and off BET..

And on Moesha, the characters both major and minor were a bit more developed. There were also more story lines within the show, and the show was more believable.

LOL I love the episode in Moesha where the cop comes to her house and she sais something to Frank...Frank says 'I pay your salary' (referring to the fatc that he pays taxes) and she replies 'well then I need a raise' :lmao:

LOL I love the episode in Moesha where the cop comes to her house and she sais something to Frank...Frank says 'I pay your salary' (referring to the fatc that he pays taxes) and she replies 'well then I need a raise' :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

Yea I cant remember spefifically the episode....(I wanna say the 1 when Frank locked himself out the house.......but Im not sure)but I remember that was funny as hell