The Got 2 Be Real Diva's saga

jarrylf

When diana walked out there, the reactions from the other divas in the background was priceless!!!!! :lmao:

I wish they would give diana a sassier attitude, because she can throw shade as well, and her and Patti have a legendary feud. Their beef is ICONIC!!!! :excited:

• Upvote 1

^ They already addressed the Patti vs. Diana beef in an earlier episode. One of my favorite lines comes from Makael "Is she (Patti) high or are you (Diana) low?" :D

My favorite voices are Dionne (she sounds like an upset grandfather), Aretha (she shays shome funny shtuff), and Whitney (sooo much like Whitney and Debra Wilson, flawless).

• 1 month later...

BRAND SPANKIN NEW EPISODE FOR YA ASS (havent watched yet, posting 1st)

(PAUSE)

I'M BARELY 5MINS IN AND IM DYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING OMG, THEY GOT ME

"The ABC group, A BITCH CANT group, Cant make the charts, cant sell no albums, A bitch cant get a grammy, cant sing" OMGOD I LOVE IT

(resumes)

Janets in it, and gives Dionne life LOL

..........Im embarassed, I cant even lie I did laugh at the shade they threw @ Janet ..........that was mean as hell but funny

• Upvote 1

omg :lmao: :lmao:

*DEAD* @ Patti calling Hateretha Jigglypuff. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: @ the CD rack discussion.

"Oh that's cool. But you lessers are like the pencil requirements for the SATs, always #2."

:lmao: :lmao:

:o @ the staples and pancakes comments. :lol:

"I'm sorry, but did someone hit mute again."

BITCH. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That was entertaining. :asham:

• Upvote 1

I cant believe they made Rihanna tell Janet "If your voice was a car it'd be a Dodge" IM LIKE WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?!?!?! BUT I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING OMGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS DONE, DONE, DONE after that Im glad as hell it was close to the end cause wooo, lawd. And then all of em jumped on Rihanna's voice LOFL

Why they gotta come for Toni tho, it was funny as hell but WHAT TONI DO?!?! lol, The jokes about Mary are funny as fuck tho, I love majority of those women (with the exception of 1), so its just fuckin great

AND MARIAH DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO BE THAT SHADY WITH HER WORDS, THE CLOSEUPS THEY KEPT SHOWING OMG

Patti's condescending attitude, Rihanna, Mariah's shade, Whitney, Aretha's voice (shoul, shmile, shlide, shing), Janet, and Dionne are my favorite things about this show!

Beyonce (Shutting down Kelly and Blue Ivy crying on key? LAWD!), Aretha ("unbounce my check"; "If I was an etch-n-sketch, you couldn't shake me!") and Dionne owned this episode!

"Oh Dionne, I know you smelled tomorrow with those nostrils".~Diana Ross

"Lasagna".~Aretha

"What bulletless gun you got to think you got a shot".~Aretha

"Pablo"~Aretha

"I don't trust a fat black ho unless she making pancakes".~Dionne

"I don't understand all the talk about baby Indigo".~Rihanna

"You see my mood ring here..that's what you call I don't give a fuck".~Janet

BasicInstinct1-vi.gif

• Upvote 1

Did she just call Latavia "Lasagna" :lol: and Janet killed both Aretha and Rihanna and gave life to Dionne afterwards :lmao: Patti gave the best ending i've seen in these videos so far and I love how she blasted Aretha with that photo haha!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

NEW EPISODE!!!

I love it but I thought they were doing too much with the Christina shade, but the Mary Shade, WOOO that had me laughin so damn hard lol. They got a good voice for Xtina tho. But this episode is not 1 of my faves, but they ended it perfectly with Tasia coming back, So I think its like 2 episodes left until the series is done for good :(

NEW EPISODE!!!

I love it but I thought they were doing too much with the Christina shade, but the Mary Shade, WOOO that had me laughin so damn hard lol. They got a good voice for Xtina tho. But this episode is not 1 of my faves, but they ended it perfectly with Tasia coming back, So I think its like 2 episodes left until the series is done for good :(

i loved when patti read mary: "you couldn't tell me that if u didn't tip her over, syrup wouldn't have poured right out of her head. it was very aint jemima to me."

tumblr_m1yutmZ5Vn1r81pkn.gif

i loved when patti read mary: "you couldn't tell me that if u didn't tip her over, syrup wouldn't have poured right out of her head. it was very aint jemima to me."

tumblr_m1yutmZ5Vn1r81pkn.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

My favorite of many was Aretha:

"Rihanna don't listen to Bey on my way to jail for plagiarizing"..

"Don't pay attention to Creole lady mayonnaise.."..

Mary to Dionne:

"Donny, your voice ain't worth reading railroad on the monopoly board."...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 1