The Got 2 Be Real Diva's saga

jarrylf

• 1 month later...

Yea it's ending soon, here's the new 1!

Watched it and got ma life ended, this 1 was WAYYYYYYYYY better than the last 1, when Fanny came swingin @ Bey, and them made up words, I'm like tooo threw, and when Xtina praised Mariah on dem Pre-recorded tracks, I had to dig ma own grave for that 1, lawd have mercy

Yea it's ending soon, here's the new 1!

Watched it and got ma life ended, this 1 was WAYYYYYYYYY better than the last 1, when Fanny came swingin @ Bey, and them made up words, I'm like tooo threw, and when Xtina praised Mariah on dem Pre-recorded tracks, I had to dig ma own grave for that 1, lawd have mercy

why iss its ending :(

It's ending forever, she posted it on Facebook, heres the quote.

"If you follow me on Twitter, then chances are that you've heard that this will be the final season of Got 2B Real. It's true. It has had a tremendous run and there's no better way to bow out than by having your best shot be the last. At times, life can be selfish with those who are here to experience her. She demands that we pay attention and cater to her, and sometimes, if she screams loud enough...you'll hear. And I have. Am I disappearing off the face of the earth? No. This page will always stand for what it has, and will continue to be used to discuss all things related."

Yea I really always have hated the "Better to burn out while your on top" excuse, I have much more respect for people who just flat out say "I just dont feel like doing it anymore". My thing is just keep doing your best work until you dont feel like doing it, then you just say you dont and theres nothin wrong with that, but to say your going out when your at your hottest to me is basically saying your scared of going downhill, and it's something we all end up doing in life no matter what.

.........but thats just me :filenails::coffee:

Yea I really always have hated the "Better to burn out while your on top" excuse, I have much more respect for people who just flat out say "I just dont feel like doing it anymore". My thing is just keep doing your best work until you dont feel like doing it, then you just say you dont and theres nothin wrong with that, but to say your going out when your at your hottest to me is basically saying your scared of going downhill, and it's something we all end up doing in life no matter what.

.........but thats just me :filenails::coffee:

And I agree

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Raw-Interview-Aretha-Franklin-spends-time-with-Local-4-cameras-during-her-annual-Christmas-party/-/1719418/17878798/-/format/rss_2.0/-/154str5z/-/index.html

The Queen of Shoul Hateretha confirms that she's working on an album with Babyface and it'll be releasing February 2013.

Though her lacefront is layed like the bayou, I'm looking forward to it. She has become my favorite on G2BR and that's made me more interested in her music. :P