Facebook is not the place to air all your dirty laundry.

JoeJoe

Actually I ain't mad at nobody Tommy don't know y'all nor that y'all exist so therefore ain't no problem with me posting it and 2nd its on facebook and its public...anyone can see it. To the guys... Any other dumb fucks wanna speak on what I do? Also to the other bitches talking about me posting on here. Its called Free Xone...you can simply choose not to click on the thread nor respond to it. K thanks bye :coffee:

I don't appreciate the fact that you quoted me and had the nerves to post that smiley like you just got off :mellow:

Like I said it was very fucking tacky of you to post Tommy's business on here without his consent. So fucking what if it is on Facebook still didn't give you no right to post it on here but, I forgot you like to let everyone inside of your velvet rope anyways so excuse me let me just keep it moving willow4964.gif

• Upvote 1

I don't appreciate the fact that you quoted me and had the nerves to post that smiley like you just got off :mellow:

Like I said it was very fucking tacky of you to post Tommy's business on here without his consent. So fucking what if it is on Facebook still didn't give you no right to post it on here but, I forgot you like to let everyone inside of your velvet rope anyways so excuse me let me just keep it moving willow4964.gif

Ohhhh Daaaaaayum! Pie just went buckwild up in here :lol:

"...but, I forgot you like to let everyone inside of your velvet rope anyways..."

:lmao: *DEAD* :lmao:

GURL!!!!!

wigsnatched2387.gif

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OMG! right after i read ur post on here, a girl on my fb writes this as her status:

"YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER==>KJH......FOR ALL U WHO THOUGHT COREY WASNT MY BABY FATHER CAUSE SERENITY WHITE THINK AGAIN BITCHES....THE RESULTS R IN...PARTY OVA HERE WOOT WOOT...AND YES IM SPREAING THE NEWS CUZ U BITCHES LOVE TO TALK FALSE INFORMATION"

look little girl don't think just cause you grew out of your training bra don't mean that you're a grown ass woman. Just so you know little bitch that smiley wasn't towards you it was towards others so if you kept your head in your books you'd comprehend. Pie please don't try to start shit with me little girl cause you really don't want it. :mellow: I don't give a fuck if these little bitch ass queens on here laugh and what you post cause that's all they here for is drama anyway. Your ass is the only one on here trying to get crazy with me so just leave it alone. Y'all bitch asses don't be saying shit when other people do shit like this. Like I said Tommy don't know y'all asses and y'all don't know him and i'm sure he'd give 2 fucks if he knew I posted this on a damn JANET forum :mellow:

OMG! right after i read ur post on here, a girl on my fb writes this as her status:

"YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER==>KJH......FOR ALL U WHO THOUGHT COREY WASNT MY BABY FATHER CAUSE SERENITY WHITE THINK AGAIN BITCHES....THE RESULTS R IN...PARTY OVA HERE WOOT WOOT...AND YES IM SPREAING THE NEWS CUZ U BITCHES LOVE TO TALK FALSE INFORMATION"

wow see now shit like that is scandalous :lol: and I bet none of these bitches on here who saying shit to me ain't gonna be sayin shit to you about you posting it so they can all kiss my black ass and suck my dick :coffee:

wow see now shit like that is scandalous :lol: and I bet none of these bitches on here who saying shit to me ain't gonna be sayin shit to you about you posting it so they can all kiss my black ass and suck my dick :coffee:

We're not saying it to him because he didn't post any of their names...that's a HUGE difference when you look at your post. <insert Uncle Ray's "Thanks but no thanks" pic> @ that last part :coffee:

look little girl don't think just cause you grew out of your training bra don't mean that you're a grown ass woman. Just so you know little bitch that smiley wasn't towards you it was towards others so if you kept your head in your books you'd comprehend. Pie please don't try to start shit with me little girl cause you really don't want it. :mellow: I don't give a fuck if these little bitch ass queens on here laugh and what you post cause that's all they here for is drama anyway. Your ass is the only one on here trying to get crazy with me so just leave it alone. Y'all bitch asses don't be saying shit when other people do shit like this. Like I said Tommy don't know y'all asses and y'all don't know him and i'm sure he'd give 2 fucks if he knew I posted this on a damn JANET forum :mellow:

I haven't been in a training bra for IDK how long so you can save that bullshit for the next. Just so you know you can save that little girl speech too because this grown ass bitch ain't buying into it. :sigh: But I would like to know are you mad because I called you out on how you always using the forum as your personal diary? Or the fact that you feel guilty for posting your friends business? I suggest you learn to watch your mouth because I know I ain't gonna be too many more of your bitches. :huh: Oh and since you wanna play Mr.Hardass why don't you tell Tommy what you have done. Better yet since you so hooked on giving out his information link me to his facebook page and I'll tell him my damn self. BTW lets not talk about undergarments again because I think it is too much of a grown up subject for you, until you grown sum balls and stop paying with Rafi and see what he has waiting for you in that section. :wave:

• Upvote 1

We're not saying it to him because he didn't post any of their names...that's a HUGE difference when you look at your post. <insert Uncle Ray's "Thanks but no thanks" pic> @ that last part :coffee:

Yes also them people names was never mention before on here so we don't know who they are but in tommy's case joe talks about him all the time to the point where we feel like we know him

• Upvote 1

go on with that lame ass excuse. The reason y'all ain't say nothing to him is cause he didn't say a name? :mellow: *movin' on*

• Upvote 1

I haven't been in a training bra for IDK how long so you can save that bullshit for the next. Just so you know you can save that little girl speech too because this grown ass bitch ain't buying into it. :sigh: But I would like to know are you mad because I called you out on how you always using the forum as your personal diary? Or the fact that you feel guilty for posting your friends business? I suggest you learn to watch your mouth because I know I ain't gonna be too many more of your bitches. :huh: Oh and since you wanna play Mr.Hardass why don't you tell Tommy what you have done. Better yet since you so hooked on giving out his information link me to his facebook page and I'll tell him my damn self. BTW lets not talk about undergarments again because I think it is too much of a grown up subject for you, until you grown sum balls and stop paying with Rafi and see what he has waiting for you in that section. :wave:

Now you want the link to Tommy's page :mellow: You don't suggest shit LITTLE GIRL and I ain't gotta watch shit...if anyone needs to watch their mouth its you. I called you little girl cause you are and I ain't one of those little high school kids you be poppin off at the mouth with. I'm grown and I say and do what I please. If ya ain't feelin' it then log your ass out of my threads since they tacky and what not. Also if I told Tommy what I did what is he supposed to do? He don't know y'all and would probably laugh that I put it on a fuckin' Janet forum :mellow: Give out his info? I simply copy and pasted a facebook argument he and his baby momma had and I even told him everyone could see it. He chose to leave it on there so apparently he don't care who sees it. Yes I do post stuff on here just like everybody else...and? I guess that Rafi thing was supposed to be you snatchin' my wig? :mellow: I'll let one of these little girls on here post a wig snatching gif or put a laughing smiley so you can feel good about what you said. How bout you stop worrying bout what I post and don't post and worry boutcha self? :wave:

Oh...My...Damn :blink: things is gettin' a little too spicy in here -_-

Cause people always worried about what JoeJoe do and how he do it :coffee: Notice how I don't say shit when none of these hoes post threads or comments no matter how stupid, messy, nasty, or whatever it is cause I simply don't g.a.f. :) and why would I? I just let them post what they want hence why this forum is called fuckin' "Free-Xone". I said it once and i've said it before....somebody else can say shit and don't nobody say nothing to them but soon as I do it i'm the one to come for. Guess some of them like to start shit with me. Sometimes i'll say shit back and sometimes i'm just not in the mood. Looks like this time I was in the mood

beyonce-nail-file-o.gif

Now you want the link to Tommy's page :mellow: You don't suggest shit LITTLE GIRL and I ain't gotta watch shit...if anyone needs to watch their mouth its you. I called you little girl cause you are and I ain't one of those little high school kids you be poppin off at the mouth with. I'm grown and I say and do what I please. If ya ain't feelin' it then log your ass out of my threads since they tacky and what not. Also if I told Tommy what I did what is he supposed to do? He don't know y'all and would probably laugh that I put it on a fuckin' Janet forum :mellow: Give out his info? I simply copy and pasted a facebook argument he and his baby momma had and I even told him everyone could see it. He chose to leave it on there so apparently he don't care who sees it. Yes I do post stuff on here just like everybody else...and? I guess that Rafi thing was supposed to be you snatchin' my wig? :mellow: I'll let one of these little girls on here post a wig snatching gif or put a laughing smiley so you can feel good about what you said. How bout you stop worrying bout what I post and don't post and worry boutcha self?:wave:

:yawn: