I can't hate on Rihanna as a performer anymore...She really found her niche.

King Baby

She be throwing down. The look is sick and her dancing works for her. The stage walk is fierce, and the songs are blazinbg.

Out these new girls Beyonce, P!nk and Gaga are still more so the top performers but Rihanna has clearly left Minaj, Perry, Ciara, Keys, Spears, etc. in the dust. :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

...and ain't she only 22?

• Downvote 1

:blink: She and Spears are on the same level dancing. Yeah currently. And when Alicia sits down at a piano Rhinocerous could NEVA :coffee: The other popsluts sound like shit live and don't dance. Nicki's backing track is so loud you can barely hear her rapping, and she leaves out every other fucking word >_<

Britney walks around stage and hits a halfassed move once or twice in a performance.

Britney's entertaining with hers, because she's bound to scream something stupid in the middle of it...not to mention ole skool Brit (the dancer) would dust District 9. Rihanna has been doing that walk and one or two moves since "S.O.S.".

Britney's entertaining with hers, because she's bound to scream something stupid in the middle of it...not to mention ole skool Brit (the dancer) would dust District 9. Rihanna has been doing that walk and one or two moves since "S.O.S.".

Uh... right. :blink: That's why I emphasized currently. Rihanna couldn't touch Britney in her heyday and even now that Britney doesn't give a shit Rihanna has nothing on her.

Rihanna sings better than Shitney and has a more natural dancing style. Britney looks the white girls in the 'hip hop' class at Bally's...Rihanna been throwing down ever since she hooked up with that bitch Diddy got into a fist fight with on making the band :coffee:

Uh... right. :blink: That's why I emphasized currently. Rihanna couldn't touch Britney in her heyday and even now that Britney doesn't give a shit Rihanna has nothing on her.

I touched on the current too (first might I add). Rihanna can't be compared to Brit...one's entertaining while the other should be giving more than that Top Model Miss J runway lesson walk.

I touched on the current too (first might I add). Rihanna can't be compared to Brit...one's entertaining while the other should be giving more than that Top Model Miss J runway lesson walk.

:blink: She and Spears are on the same level dancing. Yeah currently. And when Alicia sits down at a piano Rhinocerous could NEVA :coffee: The other popsluts sound like shit live and don't dance. Nicki's backing track is so loud you can barely hear her rapping, and she leaves out every other fucking word >_<

Meaning that's how bad she is. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL! :w00t:

Rihanna sings better than Shitney and has a more natural dancing style. Britney looks the white girls in the 'hip hop' class at Bally's...Rihanna been throwing down ever since she hooked up with that bitch Diddy got into a fist fight with on making the band :coffee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt1q-ToVa6U&t=6m55s Come again :coffee:

Rihanna hasn't been throwing down anything...the background does :coffee: