I can't hate on Rihanna as a performer anymore...She really found her niche.

King Baby

Rihanna is starting to feel her cunt...but she's still boring on stage and still cant do a proper 8 count. WTF is wrong with her. Ive never know of any black gals from an island that sucked at dancing.

And Britney's presence alone>>>big red.

Britney can't even glue her tracks in right let alone mess with Rhi Rhi.

They better not start with me this morning Hot Ass. :coffee:

Your ass is too much..you flip flop to much for me.. :rolleyes:

But Rihallah Fentsus is growing as a performer..I think at this point, she has found her niche..if she does certain things, she'll be compared to other performers saying she's copying or whatever..If you are going to be a big pop star, you must have dancers and be able to work the stage..she's getting better..

Your ass is too much..you flip flop to much for me.. :rolleyes:

But Rihallah Fentsus is growing as a performer..I think at this point, she has found her niche..if she does certain things, she'll be compared to other performers saying she's copying or whatever..If you are going to be a big pop star, you must have dancers and be able to work the stage..she's getting better..

I like all the gyrations she does now. :dance::dance::dance:

I will ignore the ciara... part as ciara is a better dancer period...

But rihanna has really put her pussy in these performances lately... I might end up being a fan of hers by the end of next year...

You liked her at one point..then you started dissing her..I'm not here for bandwagon-ers.. :coffee: