Forum Awards Categories and Nominees

Angela

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this is gonna be funny as hell to watch :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Congrats to my baby, my brother(kinda) and definitely my newer brother TE on all the nominations ^_^:blush:

I can't work out if you wear your heart on your sleeve and you're just a little bit lonely and a touch desperate, or if you are fake as hell......

The first one.

Well you should try and establish some more close relationships outside of the Internet because online is rarely real, you can be super 'close' to someone and the either at the click of a mouse they are gone, or they turn out to be completely different to what you expect.

Well you should try and establish some more close relationships outside of the Internet because online is rarely real, you can be super 'close' to someone and the either at the click of a mouse they are gone, or they turn out to be completely different to what you expect.

I do have good friends outside of this place. But I see no issue with bonding with those I meet here. And no offense, but I'm not too sure why this brought a comment out of you on my relationship with them. I don't understand that.

I do have good friends outside of this place. But I see no issue with bonding with those I meet here. And no offense, but I'm not too sure why this brought a comment out of you on my relationship with them. I don't understand that.

I've been a member of this forum longer than anyone else here, and I've seen people like you over and over and 9 times out of 10 they turn out to be crazy or fake. I'm not saying that's definitely the case, just what I've observed. And I'm a fairly intelligent individual with my head screwed on, and a pretty good judge of character, and as the saying goes, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it's a duck.

You popped up only radar because the people you are "closest" to are the people you deem to be most "popular" which is a falacy in itself because the actual most decent people on here are the ones who aren't seeking popularity. They just come, hang out, post what they think and leave. They keep it real.

I've been a member of this forum longer than anyone else here, and I've seen people like you over and over and 9 times out of 10 they turn out to be crazy or fake. I'm not saying that's definitely the case, just what I've observed. And I'm a fairly intelligent individual with my head screwed on, and a pretty good judge of character, and as the saying goes, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it's a duck.

You popped up only radar because the people you are "closest" to are the people you deem to be most "popular" which is a falacy in itself because the actual most decent people on here are the ones who aren't seeking popularity. They just come, hang out, post what they think and leave. They keep it real.

I'd like for you to look at me with unbiased eyes, if you don't mind. Or at least talk to me more often than a post every now and then to get what I'm all about. Those who have, in any regard, like TOF, Con, TE, and Bu know that I'm just a sweet person.

Their popularity and my bonding with them is coincidence only. They are the ones I see most often around here and so naturally I would talk with them more than those who aren't here so often or who don't post as much. I see more of them. TOF, Con, and Bu I have talked with most outside of the standard forum setting. I'm getting closer to TE because of a love for music and concerts that we share, though he is much more knowledgable in that area than I and I'm learning, but also because in the "Fave Member" thread, of all people, he mentioned my name as his fave of the time. And said it was because he agrees with much of what I say. So there forms the ground for bonding with him. There are others like Austin, Henri, Selz, Dayz and a few others that I'm getting to know better with things we have in common. And a couple other members have reached out to me and I'm talking more with them as well. Something you notice that each name shares, they are all here alot. Which is a part of what makes them popular, yes. But it's because I see them so often that I get to know them better and get close to them. Not their status among everyone else.