Forum Awards Categories and Nominees

Angela

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell is going on in here? :rolleyes: Why did you randomly decide to come for my good sis, Paulinda? :rolleyes:

I simply asked a question and then said it as it is :coffee:

I'm not saying she isn't a nice person, I'm just questioning her behaviours which reside outside outside normal realms :)

I've been a member of this forum longer than anyone else here, and I've seen people like you over and over and 9 times out of 10 they turn out to be crazy or fake. I'm not saying that's definitely the case, just what I've observed. And I'm a fairly intelligent individual with my head screwed on, and a pretty good judge of character, and as the saying goes, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it's a duck.

You popped up only radar because the people you are "closest" to are the people you deem to be most "popular" which is a falacy in itself because the actual most decent people on here are the ones who aren't seeking popularity. They just come, hang out, post what they think and leave. They keep it real.

I thought I was the only one that felt that way. It is what it is though... time will reveal how things will play out I guess.

Archived