Vacation Advice

Angela

:yep: now let's speak on something important, can we work on getting Blatin a life time achievement award? I mean he about as old as Anita Baker so when he accepts it probably look as confused as she did from Janet :whistle:

You're such a mess :lmao:

Thank you! I heard lots of great things about Barcelona and I don't really have a set itinerary, but I'm making notes of this.

The only set thing I have planned is that I will be having my birthday dinner at el Botin :lol:

You're welcome! ^_^ Cool! Glad I could help ya out ^_^

Oh you will not be disappointed. Trust. Barcelona will become one of your favorite cities in the world :lol:

I probably shouldn't mention this, it's pretty irresistible for those of us with an undeniable sweet tooth. BUT if it fits in your schedule, another place to check out would be "Cacao Sampaka". Home to one of the BIGGEST varieties of chocolate in the world and an addictive place to many(I can testify >_<) :thumbup:

So, to celebrate my 25th birthday I have decided to go Spain. I am going to spend half of my time in Madrid and the other half in Barcelona. What are some sites would you say are a must see if you were to go?

I have already booked my ticket and my hotels, so I'm truly excited but I want to make sure I'm not leaving anything out; however, my ass is on a budget lol.

Have a great time, Angie! ^_^ I haven't been but all I know is I wouldn't attend any bullfights lol.

And you probably know this but in my experience in Mexico, I found it challenging to communicate with native speakers but I got by just enough. :asham: I'm sure you'll do just fine though. ^_^

You're welcome! ^_^ Cool! Glad I could help ya out ^_^

Oh you will not be disappointed. Trust. Barcelona will become one of your favorite cities in the world :lol:

I probably shouldn't mention this, it's pretty irresistible for those of us with an undeniable sweet tooth. BUT if it fits in your schedule, another place to check out would be "Cacao Sampaka". Home to one of the BIGGEST varieties of chocolate in the world and an addictive place to many(I can testify >_<) :thumbup:

24dnbzp.gif

I. LOVE. YOU. FOR. THIS.

I'm a HUGE chocolate lover. I actually have a ridiculous smile at reading this :lol: :lol:

Have a great time, Angie! ^_^ I haven't been but all I know is I wouldn't attend any bullfights lol.

And you probably know this but in my experience in Mexico, I found it challenging to communicate with native speakers but I got by just enough. :asham: I'm sure you'll do just fine though. ^_^

Oh no. I'm staying far away from the bullfights :lol:

:lol: And some Mexicans speak a more mix of indigenous tones, so I can understand your struggle :lol: Thanks :)

24dnbzp.gif

I. LOVE. YOU. FOR. THIS.

I'm a HUGE chocolate lover. I actually have a ridiculous smile at reading this :lol: :lol:

:blush::lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, this place is always a favorite whenever people talk of visiting Barcelona. I always mention it last so people don't get carried away with the chocolate and forget the other sites :lmao:

Aww :blush::lol: But you'll see, their chocolate is HEAVENLY. You'll be leaving with a bunch of it in your suitcase and as much as you can carry without breaking carry-on limit :lol:

So, to celebrate my 25th birthday I have decided to go Spain. I am going to spend half of my time in Madrid and the other half in Barcelona. What are some sites would you say are a must see if you were to go?

I have already booked my ticket and my hotels, so I'm truly excited but I want to make sure I'm not leaving anything out; however, my ass is on a budget lol.

Funk Spain. Come vacate in Baltimore. :shifty:

Archived