"Justin Bieber Is The Father Of My Baby!"

TwistedElegance™

Who is this bitch kidding? :lol:

Bieber.jpg

To recap: 20-year-old Mariah Yeater claims she had a backstage tryst with the Biebs about a year ago and that he’s the babydaddy of her infant son, Tristyn Anthony Markhouse Yeater, born on July 6.

In her sworn affidavit, she says she went to a Bieber concert in LA on October 25 of 2010, and that while seated in the front row she was approached by a security guard asking if she’d like to meet the tween sensation backstage.

Here are the rest of the grisly details:

“Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone.

“I agreed to go with him and on the walk to a private area, he told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time.

“We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f**k the s**t out of me.

“At the time I asked him to put a condom on for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to. In his own words, he said that because it was his first time he wanted to feel everything.”

She described the intercourse as “brief,” lasting “approximately 30 seconds,” and says that after the encounter he refused to give her his phone number and wasn’t interested in hers either.

On Monday she filed papers asking a court to mandate a paternity test, and told a judge:

“When I later realized I was pregnant with Justin Bieber’s baby, I tried to contact him through his representatives but no one ever called me back … [i had my son] exactly 36 weeks and two days after the sexual encounter with Justin Bieber.

“Based upon the timing as well as the fact there were no other possible men that I had sex with that could be the father of this baby, I believe that Justin Bieber is in fact the father of my baby.”

Whee!

A spokesperson for the Biebs of course denies the allegations, telling RadarOnline:

“While we haven’t yet seen the lawsuit, it’s sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims. We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations.”

LAPD: Statutory Rape Investigation Into Alleged Justin Bieber-Mariah Yeater Tryst Possible

MariahYeater.jpg

Death threats from angry “Beliebers” could soon be the least of Mariah Yeater’s troubles: The tattooed and pierced San Diego woman claiming to have a three-month-old son with pop sensation Justin Bieber could find herself at the center of a statutory rape investigation after the alleged sexual tryst that she claims left her pregnant.

Yeater had just turned 19 in Oct. 2010; that’s when she says she and Bieber, then 16, had a brief sexual encounter after one of the singer’s concerts at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The single mom gave birth to a baby boy named Tristyn in July and believes Bieber is the father. She’s petitioned the court for a paternity test “to scientifically confirm that he is in fact the father of my baby.” She also wants him to provide “adequate support” for the child.

Mariah’s age is what makes things a bit dicey: See California law states that anyone over 18 who has sex with a minor not more than three years older is guilty of a misdemeanor, which carries up to a one-year jail sentence.

Bieber’s camp has denied he is the child’s father. In fact, Justin says he doesn’t even know Mariah.

On Thursday, Los Angeles Police Commander Andrew Smith told The Associated Press that no report has been taken about the incident, but noted that his department could file one against Yeater for statutory rape.

“If it’s brought to our attention, of course we’ll look into it.”

Lawyers for Yeater don’t exactly deny that the blonde likely broke the law if/when she bedded The Biebs, but that doesn’t get Justin — himself the product of teenage parents — off the hook for supporting the kid.

“The issue of statutory rape even if she’s guilty, hypothetically, that has no bearing on the duties to provide child support,” says Matthew Pare, who represents Mariah. “It’s a totally separate issue.”

Meanwhile, Bieber’s die-hard fan have been heavily hating on Mariah via Twitter…death wishes and all.

“Roses are red, violets are blue Mariah yeater we are gunna kill you,” wrote one fan, while another so lovingly Tweeted: “No one deserves hate…. But I guess Mariah Yeater is the only exception.”

The only antidote in all this hating is that Mariah’s grandfather has kindly spoken out about his granddaughter. Eddie Markhouse told Inside Edition this week:

“Mariah doesn’t lie. I don’t know the whole story. But, from what I understood, she met him at a concert and he sent two security guards down off of the stage to bring her backstage to meet him. She said they partied, had some drinks and they indulged in sex…She’s basically an honest good person. She’s got a big heart. She’s a good kid and she loves this baby.”

http://www.popcrunch.com/lapd-statutory-rape-investigation-into-alleged-justin-bieber-mariah-yeater-tryst-possible/

Justin Bieber Addresses Paternity Scandal on ‘TODAY’ – ‘I’ve Never Met Mariah Yeater’

On The TODAY Show Friday, Justin Bieber dropped by for a live performance — and a very public denial about those allegations that he has a three-month-old son with Mariah Yeater, a 20-year-old single mom from San Diego.

“I never met the woman,” the “Baby” singer said. “I’d just like to say, basically, that none of those allegations are true. I know that I’m going to be a target, but I’m never going to be a victim.”

In court documents filed this week, Yeater said she was singled out by a security guard to meet with Bieber backstage following a concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. It was there that the pair allegedly had sex and Mariah got pregnant. Allegedly, of course.. Now Mariah is seeking financial assistance from the Canadian pop star.

“It’s crazy because every night after the show I’m gone right from the stage right to my car, so it’s crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations. To set the record straight, none of it is true.”

No police report has been filed, but reps for the Los Angeles Police Department say Yeater could face charges over the alleged tryst. She was 19 and he was 16 when the sex purportedly occurred. Under California law, that’s statutory rape. According to state statutes, having sex with a minor when you’re less than three years older than the victim is a misdemeanor, and carries a one-year jail sentence.

The paternity action that could force Bieber to take a DNA test and pay up to $260,000 in monthly child support.

http://www.popcrunch.com/justin-bieber-addresses-paternity-scandal-on-today-ive-never-met-mariah-yeater/

Mariah Yeater Told Another Guy He Was The Father Before Justin Bieber

You just knew the story was too delicious to be true.

Seems the Biebs wasn’t the first person Mariah Yeater accused of impregnating her — and she wound up getting arrested for assault when he denied it.

As you’ll recall, the 20-year-old Yeater filed court papers last week saying Justin Bieber fathered her son Tristyn during a backstage liaison.

But now it’s coming to light that while she was pregnant, she told an ex-boyfriend in Nevada that he was the father. When he said it wasn’t true, she slapped him and found herself in handcuffs for assault.

Court papers show she was arrested on December 21, 2010 on suspicion of battery domestic violence, injury/destroying property of another and making threatening telephone calls. In a June 16 court date in Las Vegas, Yeater’s lawyer asked for a continuance, noting she lived in California and was “under doctor’s orders not to travel due to high-risk pregnancy.”

The continuance was granted with a date set for next month, but the ex’s family say they haven’t heard from Yeater since this summer.

In the meantime, Yeater went public with her claim that Bieber is the real father. He’s denied ever meeting her, saying:

“I’d just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true … I know that I’m gonna be a target – but I’m never gonna be a victim … I think that it’s just crazy because every night I’ve gone right from the stage to my car … It’s crazy that some people want to make up false allegations. But to set the record straight – none of this is true.”

A relative of Yeater’s also says she talked about giving up the infant for adoption before he was born, and never said anything about who the father was.

She also didn’t list a father on the birth certificate.

yeater-birth-certificate.jpg