"Justin Bieber Is The Father Of My Baby!"

TwistedElegance™

• 2 weeks later...

Justin Bieber Paternity Suit Dropped

So much for that appearance on Maury! The “Justin Bieber Paternity Scandal” is officially over.

Mariah Yeater, the 20-year-old San Diego woman who claimed that teen heartthrob Justin Bieber fathered in her son after a 30-second sexual encounter after a concert in Los Angeles last October, has dropped her paternity lawsuit against the teen sensation — just a few weeks before a scheduled paternity test in the case. Yeater, who allegedly pinned paternity for her four-month-old son, Tristyn, on an ex-boyfriend, quietly dropped her suit against Bieber last week, TMZ.com has learned. The two lawyers representing the young mother have also resigned.

“He (Bieber) immediately took a liking to me and we just got to talking and then he eventually asked me, ‘Do you mind if we can go somewhere and be alone?’” Yeater told The Insider last week.

Bieber vehemently denied the paternity allegations, saying that he’d never even met Yeater.

When quizzed about what evidence she had to support her claims, Yeater said she has provided some to her attorney, but could not discuss it on camera. She later pointed to similarities between Justin and Tristyn to bolster her claims:

“Look, just look at his mouth,” Yeater told The Daily Star just two weeks ago. “Look familiar? I pray that Justin sees theses photos, looks at Tristyn, and knows in his heart that this is his child and our child. It’s going to be a nightmare for all of us if he keeps denying it.”

The “Baby” singer is now set to sue Yeater and her lawyers for making a bogus claim. Mariah also faces a possible statutory rape investigation by detectives with the Los Angeles Police Department. Yeater was 19 and Bieber was 16 when the alleged sexual encounter occured, violating California state law, which says anyone over 18 who has sex with anyone more than two years younger, has committed a misdemenor.

http://www.popcrunch.com/justin-bieber-paternity-suit-dropped/

Pure scum. :rolleyes:

The “Baby” singer is now set to sue Yeater and her lawyers for making a bogus claim. Mariah also faces a possible statutory rape investigation by detectives with the Los Angeles Police Department. Yeater was 19 and Bieber was 16 when the alleged sexual encounter occured, violating California state law, which says anyone over 18 who has sex with anyone more than two years younger, has committed a misdemenor.

That's what her dumb ass gets.

Archived