**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Oh boy that shit is just a little piece of land. I ain't even sign the papers and don't plan on signing them no time soon. Out of my dad's 4 kids me and my other sister haven't signed and we won't. Don't seem worth it. Yes I have an interesting life. I love it tho lol. I'm happy and he's great person and glad to call him my bestfriend although it's weird between us cause we give each other kisses on the lips and shit like couples do :mellow: he even said maybe in the future we'll be in a relationship and i'm like wth lol. I said i'd probably lose interest and he goes "No you won't cause we'll always be friends so you'll always be interested". He's a cocky fucker but I like when someone's cocky cause I get like that myself. He knows he's a nice looking guy and I know I am too :lol:

You bigger than me, I could never be friends with a str8 dude and we playing around like that, cause I will get the ass,....I put his hand on my dick and its a wrap....the curiosity part that is, a damn wrap....Only complaint I have is after they cum they do get very weird acting....it's like candy tastes good but not the dinner I would have with a nice gay bottom that takes the dick like a bitch but acts like a man, I mean its like real pussy he laid it out there like that :wub:

You bigger than me, I could never be friends with a str8 dude and we playing around like that, cause I will get the ass,....I put his hand on my dick and its a wrap....the curiosity part that is, a damn wrap....Only complaint I have is after they cum they do get very weird acting....it's like candy tastes good but not the dinner I would have with a nice gay bottom that takes the dick like a bitch but acts like a man, I mean its like real pussy he laid it out there like that :wub:

Hmm weird acting as in what? I love being friends with str8 dudes lol. I'm not here for dudes that act like women. As for Darrel he's aggressive especially when he's drunk. I'm talking about pinning me down when we're wrestling and biting on my neck talking shit. Lord let me stop talking about this! :censored:

Hmm weird acting as in what? I love being friends with str8 dudes lol. I'm not here for dudes that act like women. As for Darrel he's aggressive especially when he's drunk. I'm talking about pinning me down when we're wrestling and biting on my neck talking shit. Lord let me stop talking about this! :censored:

well like dude came so I gave him my tee shirt, clean up man, and he looked at me like he was grossed out....or the time he wanted me to cum on his face and I didn't so he acted mad...Im like dude got problems

well like dude came so I gave him my tee shirt, clean up man, and he looked at me like he was grossed out....or the time he wanted me to cum on his face and I didn't so he acted mad...Im like dude got problems

well if he asking you to cum on his face you should've done it lol. He seems like an aggressive bottom and if his requests are not met sexually then yeah it can be a turn off. IDK why he would give you a grossed out look cause you gave him a shirt to clean up with. Maybe he's nasty and wanted to do something else with the nut instead of cleaning it up :&

well if he asking you to cum on his face you should've done it lol. He seems like an aggressive bottom and if his requests are not met sexually then yeah it can be a turn off. IDK why he would give you a grossed out look cause you gave him a shirt to clean up with. Maybe he's nasty and wanted to do something else with the nut instead of cleaning it up :&

no he wasn't nasty, I know the type :shifty: its like being intoxicated in the moment, and reality comes back, that's what its like with those types, which is why I prefer the gay ones, plenty of dudes are masculine and gay, they know what they want, how to get it, and get it as often as they want, because they are not lil boys afraid of what their peeps would think if they knew. This dude went from having a pic out to no pic, too many dudes hitting him up and had the nerve to request Black dick only, the meltdowns of the White boys that wish they coulda had a piece of that....and I mean that shit, he was fine as fuck,that was part of the problem how Im coming on yo face? I need one of these nasty bitches that get down :ph34r:

no he wasn't nasty, I know the type :shifty: its like being intoxicated in the moment, and reality comes back, that's what its like with those types, which is why I prefer the gay ones, plenty of dudes are masculine and gay, they know what they want, how to get it, and get it as often as they want, because they are not lil boys afraid of what their peeps would think if they knew. This dude went from having a pic out to no pic, too many dudes hitting him up and had the nerve to request Black dick only, the meltdowns of the White boys that wish they coulda had a piece of that....and I mean that shit, he was fine as fuck,that was part of the problem how Im coming on yo face? I need one of these nasty bitches that get down :ph34r:

I think that's kinda of like how Darrel is. He's never really been with a guy before but I think he's used to seeing flat white ass and he ain't never been around black ass so now that he's around it I guess the shape of how it is and that there's no flatness to my ass it's just a mind blowing experience to it. I don't even have a big ass...not in my opinion anyway but he don't know that black people's asses have shape no matter how big or small our asses are rounded. He was showing me how to do some weird pushups and he kept saying that I wasn't doing them right and that I need to stop sticking my ass out and I told him I wasn't and he said "yes you are" and I started laughing and said "this is just how my ass is...i'm a black boy" lol so he got next to me and started pushing down on my ass cause he thought I was sticking it out but then he started patting it :lol: and I said see I told you i'm not sticking it out on purpose.

I think that's kinda of like how Darrel is. He's never really been with a guy before but I think he's used to seeing flat white ass and he ain't never been around black ass so now that he's around it I guess the shape of how it is and that there's no flatness to my ass it's just a mind blowing experience to it. I don't even have a big ass...not in my opinion anyway but he don't know that black people's asses have shape no matter how big or small our asses are rounded. He was showing me how to do some weird pushups and he kept saying that I wasn't doing them right and that I need to stop sticking my ass out and I told him I wasn't and he said "yes you are" and I started laughing and said "this is just how my ass is...i'm a black boy" lol so he got next to me and started pushing down on my ass cause he thought I was sticking it out but then he started patting it :lol: and I said see I told you i'm not sticking it out on purpose.

gone and reel that one on in :filenails:

I can't be getting pinned down :umm: its usually more like "it's okay if your gay, Im not gay but you cool" then my dick getting licked like oh...okay :unsure:

Oh I like aggression. I'ma leave it alone before I get into another story and turn myself on like I did earlier :lol:

gone and reel that one on in :filenails:

He's already reeled in he's my best friend. I think we'll be friends for life. There's been times where he's cried on my shoulders. One time we were laying in bed and his heart was hurting(he's had a mild heart attack before) and he was crying cause it hurt so I started rubbing where his heart was and he took his hands and held the hand I was using to rub his chest against his heart as he was talking to me. Then he took my hand and wiped his tears and I told him he'll be ok. I know sounds like something out of a romantic novel but that's what happened. I got stories that'll make y'all be like "for real?" :o I'm content with us being best friends. He said he's not ready for a relationship with a guy yet but when he is that i'll be the first person he'd want one with lol.

He's already reeled in he's my best friend. I think we'll be friends for life. There's been times where he's cried on my shoulders. One time we were laying in bed and his heart was hurting(he's had a mild heart attack before) and he was crying cause it hurt so I started rubbing where his heart was and he took his hands and held the hand I was using to rub his chest against his heart as he was talking to me. Then he took my hand and wiped his tears and I told him he'll be ok. I know sounds like something out of a romantic novel but that's what happened. I got stories that'll make y'all be like "for real?" :o I'm content with us being best friends. He said he's not ready for a relationship with a guy yet but when he is that i'll be the first person he'd want one with lol.

this life don't last forever ....and neither does my hard on :umm:

this life don't last forever ....and neither does my hard on :umm:

lol well we'll be friends for life. Nothing better than having a friend you can talk about any and everything and both of you be affectionate with each other. One thing I never expect from a friendship is sex but if it happens it happens but I NEVER expect it to happen

lol well we'll be friends for life. Nothing better than having a friend you can talk about any and everything and both of you be affectionate with each other. One thing I never expect from a friendship is sex but if it happens it happens but I NEVER expect it to happen

Do you....Im just not for different energies mixing, like mixed messages

Do you....Im just not for different energies mixing, like mixed messages

I'm easy to please. As long as I feel loved it's all I need. I guess I really don't need a confirmed relationship as for me and that person to say we're in a relationship. I'm pretty much content if me and that person do relationship type stuff then we're pretty much in one whether we wanna admit it or not. It's what happens with alot of so-called str8 dudes

Oh I like aggression. I'ma leave it alone before I get into another story and turn myself on like I did earlier :lol:

LOL I'd like to hear that story lol

But yea I can relate, I love it when I'm moved on and HATE having to make the move (I had to do that last time, worth it but God DAMN it's hard putting yourself out there like that lol)

Last weeks episode is 1 of my favorites in a LONG LONG LONG time, this season in general >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I honestly forgot Sheree & Kim were even on here, REAL talk.

Well it's official.......Porshas husband is a dickhead

That's why when I graduate I need to make my own money. I don't want my man to control me like Porsha and Kordell. It's really sad.

I don't know about you guys but I 100% proclaim this to be the BEST season of ATL housewives, like last season it just seemed like it'd never end when it should've, and this season could've gone on forever, I didn't miss Kim or Sheree, and Kenya & Porsha held it down.....and this reunion show......OOOOOOOH this gone be good, I hope its as good as last years but Im predicting BETTA. If I had to rank the seasons so far it'd be

Season6

Season2

Season3

Season4

Season1

Season5

I don't know about you guys but I 100% proclaim this to be the BEST season of ATL housewives, like last season it just seemed like it'd never end when it should've, and this season could've gone on forever, I didn't miss Kim or Sheree, and Kenya & Porsha held it down.....and this reunion show......OOOOOOOH this gone be good, I hope its as good as last years but Im predicting BETTA. If I had to rank the seasons so far it'd be

Season6

Season2

Season3

Season4

Season1

Season5

which reunion was the one where Marlo was on cause she was messy and they read her for filth at the reunion. I know I saw Kandi on Andy Cohan's "Watch What Happens Live" last night and Kandi said that Phaedra read Kenya from the beginning of the reunion show til the end :lol:

Did anybody see the oddfuture parody? It was funny and it made me horny -_-

no so where's the link?

which reunion was the one where Marlo was on cause she was messy and they read her for filth at the reunion. I know I saw Kandi on Andy Cohan's "Watch What Happens Live" and Kandi said that Phaedra read Kenya from the beginning of the reunion show til the end :lol:

no so where's the link?

Yea that was last years reunion, personally my fave part about last season entirely.

which reunion was the one where Marlo was on cause she was messy and they read her for filth at the reunion. I know I saw Kandi on Andy Cohan's "Watch What Happens Live" last night and Kandi said that Phaedra read Kenya from the beginning of the reunion show til the end :lol:

no so where's the link?

I was looking for it I think it was removed from yewboob

Kenya is a bitch, but she be READING! She's shady as shit and you can tell it's for TV. The only person she ain't getting buck with is NeNe. I guess NeNe is growing up because she would be the last person to tell someone they being petty and dramatic. :umm:

Kenya was wrong for kicking Porsha out the party..but Porsha seen right through that bitch schemes and came as Dorothy Dandridge. Kenya know damn well that Halle Berry in BAPS isn't iconic as her as Dorothy Dandridge. :asham: It was a good tv moment though.

The reunion is looking to be a HOT ASS MESS! And I can't wait! :w00t::yahoo:

• Upvote 1