**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

This is gonna be good sheree hardly ever looses a fight

If marlo becomes a cast member i think her and nene are gonna clash

Ps i only find kim intresting when kroy is around

Thats actually when she's boring when hes around.. :umm::lol: Kim on her own has always been more entertaining. The whole Kroy and family life has watered her allll the way down and left her uninteresting this season completely.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: @ that PREVIEW CLIP

How da fuck is Marlo gonna come and confront Sheree about not inviting you. Bitch,she dont know you nor does she OWE you an invite. :blink: Who the fuck does she think she is? :mellow:

Marlo is desperate for camera time..thats the ONLY reason she tries to have her lil bickering moments..reminds me of Chrissy's ass from Love and HipHop..

Thats actually when she's boring when hes around.. :umm::lol: Kim on her own has always been more entertaining. The whole Kroy and family life has watered her allll the way down and left her uninteresting this season completely.

kim and her kids have always annoyed me idk why.

No sheree said Marlo got her Aston Martin paid by an 80 year old man. Well sheree at least she got it paid and find have to have it repo'd..like you

And seriously who is Sheree to be talking about someone else looking manly.....

Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding Season 1 01/12/2012

Bravo has the hottest seat in the house for Kim Zolciak's extravagant wedding in a new docu-series titled Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding. It's been just a year since the Bravo cameras captured Kim’s fortuitous meeting with Kroy Biermann, Defensive End for the Atlanta Falcons. In the current season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, fans share in the couple's most intimate moments as they move into a posh new home together and give birth to a son, KJ. The only step left in their happy-ever-after is the wedding of Kim's dreams.

Each thirty minute episode will follow the adventures of Kim preparing for her wedding on the lucky date of 11/11/11. With less than two months to plan, she enlists celebrity event planner Colin Cowie to help design a dream wedding in her brand new multi-million dollar home. The pressure is on as Kim rushes to find a dress, lose remaining baby weight, and cosmetically enhance trouble spots. With the date quickly approaching, problems mount– her invitation is leaked to the press and her mother refuses to attend the wedding. Still, Kim is determined to marry Kroy and won't let anything ruin her perfect day.

418608.jpg

Kroy has some man boob action going on there. i thought he was tighter than that

And seriously who is Sheree to be talking about someone else looking manly.....

418608.jpg

Kroy has some man boob action going on there. i thought he was tighter than that

Well Marlo does look manly along with her manly name and regarding Kroy...well they say once guys get married they start getting fat.

few comments, they make Atlanta look sooooooo beautiful with the houses and the flowers if I move, I think I'm coming there, some place where I can be Black and educated and not the minority "freak" in the White man's room.

Do these women do anything but throw parties and cut cakes damn :unsure:

Eww i saw the man boob thing in a pic i googled lastnite

I also read thier new home is a rental Kim-Zolciak-Kroy-Biermann-on-Beach.jpg

Remember the black lady Kim hired to fix up their house before she got there? Shes the actual owner of that house, Kim is renting it from her.

CynthiaBailey10 I will be at @barOneAtl tomorrow night to watch the newest episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Join me.

Stan for your man's bar Cynthia!

:excited: