**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I cant wait til you get caught da fuck up.. :umm:

just so I will be caught up...hey it's like 4 seasons of this and sometimes they not that interesting, esp when friendships fall out and back like nothing, I will say I can see why Nene is so interesting, I think she has a lot of pain inside between the thing with her dad, and Kim, but I think her issue with Kim is she kinda hating on Kim, she see Kim get a record, and she got mad, she may know Kim lies and shit but she putting way too much into it.....Okay and season 3 we shall begin.

It seems like all the ATL girls are punching above their weight financially really. Except Phaedra probably and Kandi perhaps. Phaedra is a lawyer so she makes enough it seems to fund her lifestyle and she doesn't seem to be super extravagant and go over the top.

Sheree just comes across as highly fake thought and living way above her means. That is why she is so pressed about her ex husbands money. Even though he should be doing more for his kids at least spending time with them. I feel bad for his son when his mom has to go buy his sports stuff thats something his daddy should love to do with his son.

It seems like all the ATL girls are punching above their weight financially really. Except Phaedra probably and Kandi perhaps. Phaedra is a lawyer so she makes enough it seems to fund her lifestyle and she doesn't seem to be super extravagant and go over the top.

Sheree just comes across as highly fake thought and living way above her means. That is why she is so pressed about her ex husbands money. Even though he should be doing more for his kids at least spending time with them. I feel bad for his son when his mom has to go buy his sports stuff thats something his daddy should love to do with his son.

I don't believe anything Sheree says..her ex even said the kids mostly live with him and he takes care of them. Which would explain them sleeping on an air mattress at her apartment.

That Marlo and Sheree FIGHT was over the top. Terrible..and MArlo IS a bitch who needs to sit the fuck down. The nerve of her to call someone ugly.

That shit was HILARIOUS. Marlo was seriously pressed and she was 100% in the wrong. But, she did drag Sheree a little bit with her finances. She got in some good digs with the repo shit and the air matresses. And that whole part with them making noises and faces at each other for 3 minutes was some childish nonsense!

Phaedras gifts were really thoughtful and cute for everyone she got classy points for that. She does like to namedrop a bit too much though with all her I called a few kings and royalty for us. Girl bye with that mess.

I thought Nene came out great in this episode she tried to keep the peace and she actually tried to be nice to everyone. When she made the comment about Sheree shading Cynthia then pulling the shade back up I was :lmao:

Kim Nene and Sheree were tweeting about the episode.

@NeNeLeakes RT @BeautifuLay: Omg the look on @NeNeLeakes face when Sheree & Marlo were makin those faces....woooo chile

@NeNeLeakes RT @BigRob_74: @03TBSAI06 @NeNeLeakes @PhaedraParks Mocking each other back in forth scared me<Me 2 LOL

@NeNeLeakes Roll wit The Talls

@Kimzolciak Its disgusting!! RT @IamSheree: Using the "f" word is never acceptable......period!

@IamSheree Amen

I'm still Team Tall but Marlo got on my nerves this episode with all the etiquette talk. She was in the wrong but she definitely won the fight against Sheree. "Do you want to call him so you can come up too?" AND bringing up her kids sleeping on air mattresses :excited:

When they started doing that noise back and forth I was cracking UP!

Cynthia was very messy tonight for basically starting the fight.

I officially can't stand Marlo and Cynthia. Cynthia wants to be liked by NeNe so bad, she went up there to stir up shit about the damn dinner party.

Marlo sure seemed upset about not being invited to a party with people she don't like. If she thinks they are fake, why do you want to be invited to hang with them? And bragging about sleeping with old men, is just sad and makes her look like a hooker.

I officially can't stand Marlo and Cynthia. Cynthia wants to be liked by NeNe so bad, she went up there to stir up shit about the damn dinner party.

Marlo sure seemed upset about not being invited to a party with people she don't like. If she thinks they are fake, why do you want to be invited to hang with them? And bragging about sleeping with old men, is just sad and makes her look like a hooker.

Honestly Sheree was just trying to shade Cynthia again with the whole "well since you claim you arent stuck on nene you can come" shit. She knew they had plans to go to nobu why didnt she just keep that shit to herself no one woulda had drama. Cynthia was tired of the shade and wanted to tell then Sheree was at it AGAIN. Yeah it went further than she thought but oh well at least Sheree got dragged a little.

Im not feeling Sheree, I don't know maybe that's just how she is, and she just spits it real for her, but chile you can have all the money in the world and still be unhappy, so saying a relationship is more dollars than love is bullshit, cause where did it get you?

I'm so mad how they played Dwight, he came thru helped this chile out when her shit flopped the first time, and she didn't want to pay the man his due, like I say no good deed goes unpunished Kandi can expect the same fucking around with Kim ass.

I'm still Team Tall but Marlo got on my nerves this episode with all the etiquette talk. She was in the wrong but she definitely won the fight against Sheree. "Do you want to call him so you can come up too?" AND bringing up her kids sleeping on air mattresses :excited:

When they started doing that noise back and forth I was cracking UP!

Cynthia was very messy tonight for basically starting the fight.

Didnt the whole air mattress thing get cleared up or something? Didnt we end up finding out it ws for her dogs or some shit?