**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

OOh Nene is tweeting some good dish

@NeNeLeakes

The Smalls loved Marlo when they thought they could turn her against me! Now that were friends, they don't like her 4 no real reason

@NeNeLeakes

They wanted Marlo on the show because they thought we would get n2 it about Charles but I never dated him

@NeNeLeakes

Maja was suppose 2 b the new housewife but Sheree & Phaedra didn't want her on the show. They wanted Marlo 4 obvious reasons! Back fired

@NeNeLeakes

Phaedra & Sheree wanted Marlo on the show! They pushed production 4 her. Once we met & started talkin, they turned on her

So apparently some chick named Maja was supposed to get marlos spot. But Sheree and phaedra vetoed her they wanted marlo cause they thought her and nene would get into it but she turned around and got into it with them instead.

half way thru season 3, I like this one the most, it seems like their "stardom" really hit after season 2 and so season 3 seems to be them just really letting it out, I can't say I enjoy this as much as BB wives nor The Braxtons, because I keep wondering is any of it real? Is Atlanta that beautiful? Are these women that shallow or are they as smart as a fox?

half way thru season 3, I like this one the most, it seems like their "stardom" really hit after season 2 and so season 3 seems to be them just really letting it out, I can't say I enjoy this as much as BB wives nor The Braxtons, because I keep wondering is any of it real? Is Atlanta that beautiful? Are these women that shallow or are they as smart as a fox?

I like that the ATL housewives are more 'grown women' about their situations than BB wives. BB wives tend to be too high school at times.

• Upvote 1

The whole argument with Sheree and Marlo was unnecessary. Marlo, I'm sorry, but how you gonna get mad that Sheree didn't invite you to her friends house..ummm, she doesn't know you like that and she didn't know you were coming to begin with.. :blink: I'm sure that was staged because it didn't make any sense.

I'm actually glad that Cynthia was being messy because she's so blah sometimes. Although for all the wrong reasons, I thought it was nice to see her stir up some mess..

All in all, the whole thing was just stupid.

The whole argument with Sheree and Marlo was unnecessary. Marlo, I'm sorry, but how you gonna get mad that Sheree didn't invite you to her friends house..ummm, she doesn't know you like that and she didn't know you were coming to begin with.. :blink: I'm sure that was staged because it didn't make any sense.

I'm actually glad that Cynthia was being messy because she's so blah sometimes. Although for all the wrong reasons, I thought it was nice to see her stir up some mess..

All in all, the whole thing was just stupid.

i havent watched it yet

i did see cynthia's hubby Pete at the bobcats/knick game here in charlotte last week. only some folks noticed him. you know mr did.. i was like wtf !!! :lol: how do u know pete he was like i like pete he dont take no shit from his wife

i havent watched it yet

i did see cynthia's hubby Pete at the bobcats/knick game here in charlotte last week. only some folks noticed him. you know mr did.. i was like wtf !!! :lol:how do u know pete he was like i like pete he dont take no shit from his wife

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Mr. is cray! But sometimes, I think Peter is either jealous of her or just likes to be an ass for no reason. Shyt, any man on earth would love to have that woman..she's gorgeous and got a nice body and ass.. :ph34r: