**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Sheree is just a mess. And kandi cannot get her point across. Kandi made Sheree seem right because she couldnt articulate her point well enough. If I were kandi that would be it for being friends with Sheree. And If i were Cynthia I wouldnt associate with Sheree either. Shes messy and rude.

That lunch was just awkward as hell. Phaedra seemed out of place she tried to help kandi out after Kandi forced her for backup but it was blown away easily.

• Upvote 2

Im 100% team smalls, yall know Kandi's my fave, and I got love for Sheree, and Im usually on her side, but THAT WAS FUCKIN BULLLLLLSHIT what Sheree did to Kandi, and IM SOOOO glad the show made her look stupid when they played the clip of the real convo and Sheree's ass is right there contributing, and havin a good ol time, while Phaedra is (by Sheree & Kim's definition) being the most "real" there and just listening for the most part. And Kandi should've articulated her side better, but hey I know how it is, when your in a argument I'm guilty of the same thing. Because Kandi was 100% right out of "Sheree vs. Kandi" but it came out so damn wrong, Im glad she went on WWHL and set it straight, and Im also glad it seems Kandi & Kim are cool with each other RIGHT NOW, lol. This reunion show tho, I cant wait to see. I think this might be the most dramatic season in the shows history.

And lastly, Sheree is full of shit cause if any of them (Kandi & Phaedra included in this) were real FRIEND FRIEND's with Kim, when the whole thing was going down, they shoulda shut it down if they thought it was seriously disrespectful to Kim like Sheree is making it out to be, or at the very least Sheree should've said BEFORE the phone call, "I dont think it's cool what you said", and they could've discussed it and Kandi could've pointed out how Sheree was wrong or whatever, and the whole shitstorm wouldnt have started.

LOVED the montage of Shereé fighting with everyone and the montage of her brokeness. The editors of this show are crucifying her and I love it.

Why do Kim and Shereé act so close when just 2 years ago they were pulling wigs and fighting on the Ellen Show?? "We don't talk behind each others backs." OK KIM.

I continue to love and enjoy Phaedra. Them looking at the empty plot of land aka Chateau Shereé had me ROLLING

All that said, I still do like shereé. I live for her one liners and she is getting the drama going on what has been a very boring ATL season.

• Upvote 1

dead-smiley1.gif

Where is the auto-tune?

I've defended "Tardy For The Party", "The Ring Didn't Mean A Thing", and the top 10 smash "Google Me", but I CANNOT understand how she was allowed to record a "ballad" without some studio manipulation.

<_<

I was sooooo proud of Cynthia for FINALLY putting her sister IN HER PLACE! :clapping: I feel she been too passive in the past with her sister..and Cynthia's mother..I just dont understand the lady. :mellow: Its like she never steps in and say anything when her two daughters go at it...its weird to see a mom not intervene.

And :lmao: Marlo lying her ass of in front of Lawrence becuz she knew Lawrence was gone LET HER AS HAVE IT!m Bitch bye.

Byson Bryson Bryson ...I just dont understand him... :mellow: Where is his brain..what type of mentality does this boy have. I truly dont get it. :mellow:

And swear Kandi is built like a video chick...that bitch body is like WHOAAAAAAA!!!!! :excited::thumbup:

Kandi looked so good at that party!

Marlo should have just owned up.

Loved seeing Gregg and Nene back together parenting.

Shereé always have something negative Bout every event she goes to! Its so annoying.

Skipped Kim scene, can't wait until She's off the show. Phaedra's mortician thing is wearing thin as well.

Gurls, y'all gon hate me but personally i'm on team HEree for snitching on Kandi Koated Flops! :filenails::excited::coffee: And yew will just deal. B) Bitch, Kandi is suppose to be kim's "friend"....that comment she made was NOT a friendly comment. Sorry. :coffee: As for Heree telling Kim, like Heree said himself, if the roles were reversed, she'd want to know what was said.....and i totally agree. :filenails: Kandi basically said Kim is a racist. She didn't out right say it but let's not play semantics. :sigh: Kandi TRIED to get around it by saying "Oh well Kim yo ass don't like to go anywhere girl" NO Ma'am bitch! :umm: Heree and Kim's boring ass had it right the first time! :filenails: Many will disagree cuz no one likes Heree and Kim butttt still i'm on their team. :umm:

----------------------------------------------------------

Nene's comment on Brice calling her and telling her he was arrested.....can't remember what was said verbaitim but something along the lines of....

"Brice called and told me he was arrested. And i said Ok goodnight".

stock-photo-19543425-traffic-accident.jpg#DONE.

Nene - I enjoy her most when she's being a good mom so needless to say I liked her last night

Cynthia - Well she put her sister in her place, but she should've checked the hell out of Patricia, oops I mean Peter, because to me he was just as over the top and unnecessary as Mallory was, if not more, I really cant stand him lol.

Kim - stupid for not firing Sweetie, I wish the chick I'm paying would tell my kid to go fuck herself, I get what Kim was saying about the loyalty, but damn that when she tells your 14 yr old that, on top of her being lazy as hell. (What if Kim dont wanna fire her cause she dont wanna look racist lol)

Phaedra - .............................see ya next week (I always love scenes with just her and her mother that could be a whole show for me there)

Sheree - Kandi was right about Sheree bein the tatte tale again, BUT if Lawrence was friends with Marlo like they say, he shoulda known she said that. But Sheree's slowly startin to get on my nerves just in general. That clip last week did show she does start ALOT of drama lol.

KANDI!! - THATS MA GIRL, in that show stopping and stealing dress at that party................thats it

MARLO - What else is there to say, she's a lying dumb bitch, and I dont like her and is hoping beyond hope that Andy does not add her to the show, but I think he will, she is a drama magnet, more than Nene, that trick was made for this type of show, so I would NOT be suprised if she ended up in the full cast (perhaps replacing Kim) next season, or getting her own show, or her & Nene getting their own show together (I can see that)

Gurls, y'all gon hate me but personally i'm on team HEree for snitching on Kandi Koated Flops! :filenails::excited::coffee: And yew will just deal. B) Bitch, Kandi is suppose to be kim's "friend"....that comment she made was NOT a friendly comment. Sorry. :coffee: As for Heree telling Kim, like Heree said himself, if the roles were reversed, she'd want to know what was said.....and i totally agree. :filenails: Kandi basically said Kim is a racist. She didn't out right say it but let's not play semantics. :sigh: Kandi TRIED to get around it by saying "Oh well Kim yo ass don't like to go anywhere girl" NO Ma'am bitch! :umm: Heree and Kim's boring ass had it right the first time! :filenails: Many will disagree cuz no one likes Heree and Kim butttt still i'm on their team. :umm:

----------------------------------------------------------

Nene's comment on Brice calling her and telling her he was arrested.....can't remember what was said verbaitim but something along the lines of....

"Brice called and told me he was arrested. And i said Ok goodnight".

stock-photo-19543425-traffic-accident.jpg#DONE.

:blink: Did you see the replay's? Kandi was 100% right, she never said anything about Kim and black kids, that was all Cynthia, I mean how did she say or imply Kim was racist? What did I miss? Kandi said she couldnt see her on that trip with them, she said later she couldnt see her going there and to an orphanage (not just an African 1, ANY) and after watching this show, I cant say I can either, Kim is way too high maintenance, but hey if she would good for her, I wouldnt expect it from her. And Sheree by that standard that you said Kandi's not Kim's friend, Sheree aint either because she contributed to that conversation too, the only 1 who didnt was Phaedra, and if Sheree was such a good friend to Kim she should've shut the convo down, asking/telling CYNTHIA "Why would you say that?" or at least "I think yall wrong about that", or at the VERY least, pull Kandi asside before the phone convo and get everything straight about that convo, or Cynthia. Sheree was on all sides WRONG, she wasnt a good friend to any of them with the whole situation. :coffee:

:blink: Did you see the replay's? Kandi was 100% right, she never said anything about Kim and black kids, that was all Cynthia, I mean how did she say or imply Kim was racist? What did I miss? Kandi said she couldnt see her on that trip with them, she said later she couldnt see her going there and to an orphanage (not just an African 1, ANY) and after watching this show, I cant say I can either, Kim is way too high maintenance, but hey if she would good for her, I wouldnt expect it from her. And Sheree by that standard that you said Kandi's not Kim's friend, Sheree aint either because she contributed to that conversation too, the only 1 who didnt was Phaedra, and if Sheree was such a good friend to Kim she should've shut the convo down, asking/telling CYNTHIA "Why would you say that?" or at least "I think yall wrong about that", or at the VERY least, pull Kandi asside before the phone convo and get everything straight about that convo, or Cynthia. Sheree was on all sides WRONG, she wasnt a good friend to any of them with the whole situation. :coffee:

I saw the replays and my opinion still stands. B) She tried to cover it up with the "Oh you wouldn't go to any orphanage", but the shade was too thick. :coffee:

Now i agree about her telling Cynthia to not say something like that....but still. When it came to him snitching.....i was not bothered by it. :coffee: