**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

:blink: Did you see the replay's? Kandi was 100% right, she never said anything about Kim and black kids, that was all Cynthia, I mean how did she say or imply Kim was racist? What did I miss? Kandi said she couldnt see her on that trip with them, she said later she couldnt see her going there and to an orphanage (not just an African 1, ANY) and after watching this show, I cant say I can either, Kim is way too high maintenance, but hey if she would good for her, I wouldnt expect it from her. And Sheree by that standard that you said Kandi's not Kim's friend, Sheree aint either because she contributed to that conversation too, the only 1 who didnt was Phaedra, and if Sheree was such a good friend to Kim she should've shut the convo down, asking/telling CYNTHIA "Why would you say that?" or at least "I think yall wrong about that", or at the VERY least, pull Kandi asside before the phone convo and get everything straight about that convo, or Cynthia. Sheree was on all sides WRONG, she wasnt a good friend to any of them with the whole situation. :coffee:

Exactly and how would Kandi think Kim's racist when Kandi has left her kids with Kim before. Let's not :coffee:

Peter's annoucement at the party shading Cynthia's sister = uncalled for. He's such a bitch. And :rolleyes: @ Cyn of course letting Peter get away with more mess.

how bout Peter announcing Cynthia's entrance into the party was unnecessary. I was like WTF...is Princess Diana up in dis bitch?!!! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Kim doesn't even hold her own baby and pushes him around in his stroller IN THE HOUSE so I really don't see her in an orphanage.

That's the point Kandi was trying to make, but Sheree totally twisted her words.

The show was ok last night, but I agree that they are dragging out the same one or two issues weeks after weeks.

:blink: Did you see the replay's? Kandi was 100% right, she never said anything about Kim and black kids, that was all Cynthia, I mean how did she say or imply Kim was racist? What did I miss? Kandi said she couldnt see her on that trip with them, she said later she couldnt see her going there and to an orphanage (not just an African 1, ANY) and after watching this show, I cant say I can either, Kim is way too high maintenance, but hey if she would good for her, I wouldnt expect it from her. And Sheree by that standard that you said Kandi's not Kim's friend, Sheree aint either because she contributed to that conversation too, the only 1 who didnt was Phaedra, and if Sheree was such a good friend to Kim she should've shut the convo down, asking/telling CYNTHIA "Why would you say that?" or at least "I think yall wrong about that", or at the VERY least, pull Kandi asside before the phone convo and get everything straight about that convo, or Cynthia. Sheree was on all sides WRONG, she wasnt a good friend to any of them with the whole situation. :coffee:

I agree i think all kandi meant was she was high maintenance. And she even said it on the show she thinks Kim would be the type to just cut a check to a charity not get down and dirty in an Orphanage. I think Sheree twisted it into some type of racist statement in her new job of being super messy tattle tale.

Kandi was on point with that dress it was really cute. That party looked super boring though with a budget of 10k and all you have to look forward too entertainment wise is watching a fight or 2 in a corner? Waste of money Peter didn't have. Phaedras funeral home shit is soooo out of place now its like a totally different show when she does the funeral home shit. I am over all that mess. I like her better working her court cases. That is more interesting imo.

Phaedra and that birthday party was a hot mess. That was ridiculously over the top for a damn 1 year old. 12 cakes? Come on. The rest of the show was pretty boring though. I like seeing Kandi work in the studio though. Especially with someone talented unlike her studio time with Kim back when which was just comedy

• Upvote 1

WHEN SHEREE SAID PHAEDRA BOUGHT DWIGHT BACK FROM THE DEAD.................SpermDumpster-vi.gif

Kim-...MUCH respect for her convo wit Kandi, and they were able to set it straight and really lay all the cards out and be friends again

Nene- Really bored with her this episode, she had NO interactions with the girls and no fun or her kids, so she was a non factor in this episode

Sheree-I enjoyed her this episode, and I liked the way her daughters bf came to her and what he said about her daughter

Phaedra- That birthday party was so stupid, I mean why do they let Dwight plan anything? His shit is so tacky and over the top.

Cynthia-................she's so dumb................wow....she desserves Patricia (Peter)

Marlo- You stupid

Kandi- LOVED that song, and agian big ups for her & Kims discussion like 2 grown women and friends with love and respect, I LOVE that kinda shit. And that duet was really nice at the end with that country singer, Kandi is GOOD, and is ma girl too the end.

I was falling asleep during the episode.

but why does Sheree and her oldest daughter seem to have a weird relationship ..something seems off with their interaction to me.

I noticed it as well. Their entire interaction seems very scripted. Like its not real. Sheree already knew when she came over there that that boy was looking for a ring. They were basically running lines.

The things Phaedra do for her lil boy ...he's gonna be a SPOILED as brat. I hope she at some point tightens up on that shit because if not..she gonna create a monster.

The facial expressions on Kim's face as she was looking at Cynthia as they were sitting at that table was fucking priceless. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sheree- Woo she put so much damn pressure on that boy, but if he was ready he shoulda been prepared for it. But I like he was real with it and didnt do it just cause....whatever, he's gon take his time, I think she's stupid for making him buy a ring he cant afford, hello? It's not about you Sheree.

Phaedra- OVERTHETOP.com WOOOO good lord, that boy's gonna be a douche when he grows up. I cant stand spoiled ass kids, sure you got a handful that grow to be nice respectable people, but the majority grow to be douche bags who expect life to be handed too them, and I hate it when people do that too their kids.

Kandi-.......................................................see ya next week love :wave:

Nene-....................................................................................................................

Kim- THANK YOU for firing Sweetie, how she lasted this long after telling her daughter to go fuck herself, and kudos to steppin to Cynthia.

Cynthia-.....................SOOOOO STUPID, WOW. THE END

OK, I love the show and all and always love it when shows expand their seasons....but they're doing more than needed, like Kandi was only in 1 scene in this episode? Um seriously, they could've put this season together better, their biggest mistake (I think) was they stretched the Africa trip longer than necessary, certain scenes could've been on a bonus scenes special.

Phaedra's events are out of control. She MUST stop going so over the top or that boy will be ROTTEN I am sorry.

The whole thing with Sheree and her maybe future son in law was uncomfortable to watch at times. I thought he was going to break out in a sweat. He seems like a stand up guy trying to do the right thing for the right reasons from the little we have seen of him. It is good he can stand up to all that pressure and say no i am not ready right now than to bow down do something he isn't ready for then regret it later.

Cynthia...she really had no defense for what she was saying she knew that talk was coming since Africa ended she coulda had something more ready imo. Cynthia shoulda just been like listen bitch I don't like you and yeah I said it and I don't think you woulda went BAM. If you gonna be bold like that then stand up and say you said it.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh and I guess you guys didn't hear about Sheree? She's fired..........I was pissed off at her at the drama she started with Kandi, but I really hope she's not fired, I grew to really really like her in the last 2 seasons (wheres I didnt like her much at all in the 1st 2). I hope this stays a rumor, but Kandi did confirm that they're going to shake things up for season 5 and they've made it no secret to them that they're looking for extra housewives/replacement housewives, and that they even asked them for recomendations and about women the others might not get along with for some extra drama, like I hear thats how Phaedra got the part last season, because Nene always hated her......interesting.

They are dragging Sheree on Twitter

Chase Coxxx‏@JuicyGigoloReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

RT @BionicBombshell: I wonder of Twitter will take back @IamSheree verified check since she got fired from the show {Who unchecked me boo?}

Duke E. Brown‏@hotterthanjulyReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Bravo checked you, boo. @IamSheree