**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

love how she said "leaving" and not got fired

Looks like Atlanta is down one Housewife: Sheree Whitfield says she's leaving the popular Bravo show because she's tired of all the drama.

"After four solid seasons of helping Bravo build the show into its most successful Housewives franchise, I have decided to leave," the Real Housewives of Atlanta castmember tells the blog WetPaint. "The direction the show is going in is no longer a fit for my lifestyle. I'm tired of the fighting and the cattiness."

Continues the reality star: "I want to be part of something that empowers and inspires women to not only be healthy, but to treat themselves with respect. I wish the rest of the women the best of luck."

Whitfield, an original member of the cast, was a vocal combatant on the show, often getting into loud altercations with castmates such as NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak, whose wig she pulled in a dramatic season 2 fight. And in one memorable season 2 scene, she almost came to blows during a heated confrontation with a party planner.

During season 4 of the show, which recently wrapped, Whitfield was locked in a battle for child support with her ex-husband, former NFL player Bob Whitfield.

She is full of shit, shes tired of cattiness and drama? Wtf ever

hereé missed the boat by not doing something fitness related like a workout video & starting a workout clothing line. -_-

but ms. delusions of grandeur wanted to be an actress and a world renowned fashion designer. :sigh:

hereé missed the boat by not doing something fitness related like a workout video & starting a workout clothing line. -_-

but ms. delusions of grandeur wanted to be an actress and a world renowned fashion designer. :sigh:

Isnt that what ALL ex footabll and Bball wives seem to wanna venture into? Its like standard at this point. :lol:

Isnt that what ALL ex footabll and Bball wives seem to wanna venture into? Its like standard at this point. :lol:

YES! They all want to share their "fashion sense" with the rest of the world. :whistle:

But Sheree staying on the show isn't going to benefit anyone. She's not pursuing any realistic business ventures, so it's useless.

I'm tired of all these "wives" shows now, all of them are repetitive and petty.

Well..they're adding about 2 or 3 new cast members so ...that will spice things back up again ..maybe them hoes will be pitted against Nene. And usually Nene always has "issues" or throw shade right off the bat when new girls join the cast..so it will work out perfectly.

Well..they're adding about 2 or 3 new cast members so ...that will spice things back up again ..maybe them hoes will be pitted against Nene. And usually Nene always has "issues" or throw shade right off the bat when new girls join the cast..so it will work out perfectly.

Are they really adding 2-3 girls?? I hope that's true this show needs a revamping