**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

LOL, fire everybody and make it...............GIRL GROUP/Musicians HOUSEWIVES OF ATL

Kandi

Tiny

T-Boz

Chilli

Lelee (she was always the ghetto 1 of the group, she's ma girl but she a hood chick lol)

Keisha (Tiny's best friend, and Kandi's replacement in Xscape)

and others lol, those are the only ones I care about. LOL I know all of them being on 1 show but I'd love to see the majority of them on 1 show lol.

LOL, fire everybody and make it...............GIRL GROUP/Musicians HOUSEWIVES OF ATL

Kandi

Tiny

T-Boz

Chilli

Lelee (she was always the ghetto 1 of the group, she's ma girl but she a hood chick lol)

Keisha (Tiny's best friend, and Kandi's replacement in Xscape)

and others lol, those are the only ones I care about. LOL I know all of them being on 1 show but I'd love to see the majority of them on 1 show lol.

Um, that sounds like a show made for VH1

Part 2 was kinda boring till Marlo came out and went in on Kim. Kroy and Apollo were boring that segment wasn't necessary. They really stretching the drama to get a 3 part reunion. Looks like Kandi gonna go awf on Marlo next. THis Kandi is what could carry a show on her own. She swinging that ponytail around she spitting out the truth...

Kim tweeted that Marlo is just mad cause she will never hold a peach. I guess maybe she thinks Marlo will not be a main chick just make cameos next season.

Why does Marlo try to talk about ppls finances as if she's crazy paid on her OWN merit? Aren't you somewhat PAID becuz of the men you've been involved with..I dont get. :huh:

Am I the only one who LOVESSSS how Phaedra addresses the questions that come her way ..??? I love how she speaks :lol:

:mellow: @ the viewers comments of thinking Cynthia was wrong for putting her sister in her place. Are u kidding me?

:blink: @ Sheree trying to REALLY sound like she was looking out for Kim when Phaedra and Cynthia pretty much checked her by saying "Why didnt u say anything then" :fart:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: @ Kandi looking to put the VERBAL smack down on Marlo and every bitch up there on Part 3

:lmao: @ Kathy Griffin immediately goin in on Nene soon as her show premiered right after the reunion went off.

• Upvote 1

Marlo is a tacky ass bitch for that shit, YOU KNOW she been waitin for Kim JUST for this moment, Kim paid her dumb fake ass a complement, and then........she was WAITIN FOR THAT MOMENT

You could tell Marlo had that whole lil "You're a WHORE" line already planned before she walked on set. Hell,even Kathy Griffin called her out on it ...

i cant believe I some.what liked Sheree in the past. :sigh: Bitch makes no kinda sense when she starts talking. And booo to Nene for getting rattled when Sheree brought up her son. Girl you no damn well somebody was gonna go there with you. I was team Nene up until that point.

And who told Kandi that swoop bang and ponytail is cute. Gurl... :mellow:

Okay I'm all caught up, I feel bad for Sheree she seems to be the only one not figuring out a hustle from this show. As for Nene she is getting a bit too arrogant for my tastes, bitch chill. And how the hell did Kim buy Kroy a new car? With his money? gurl Ch. I like Kandi the most here because her hustle is on several fronts and she does it on her own.

I'm over kandi. She is mad at the wrong people. She wants to go in on Marlo and Kendra but bows down to Kim and Shereé when they are the ones who have done her the most dirty.

I'm working on the download for the reunion boo boo it's one step at a time here honey :rolleyes:

Okay I'm all caught up, I feel bad for Sheree she seems to be the only one not figuring out a hustle from this show. As for Nene she is getting a bit too arrogant for my tastes, bitch chile. And how the hell did Kin buy Kroy a new car? With his money? gurl Ch. I like Kandi the most here because her hustle is on several fronts and she does it on her own.

Obviously u havent paid close attention. While Kim was with Big Poppa..she was depositing BIG POPPA checks into her account. .. :lol:

I'm over kandi. She is mad at the wrong people. She wants to go in on Marlo and Kendra but bows down to Kim and Shereé when they are the ones who have done her the most dirty.

Marlo went in on Kandi from jump. :mellow: Kandi asked her a question and Marlo started going all into what she heard about Kandi and not to mention it was at a public function in front of ppl. I would call that very "dirty",immature and disrespectful,I'm sorry.

• Upvote 1