**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

As if you wouldn't do it if given the opportunity. :rolleyes:

I'm not like that. I wasnt raised that way.I work for mine. I can honestly tell you out of the dudes I've been involved with..3 of them were PAID and I never once used them and/or deposited money into my account. I was the one to break it off with them. Money NEVER made me stay unlike other ppl like urself. :coffee:

As if you wouldn't do it if given the opportunity. :rolleyes:

I don't think he would and I don't think most of us here are about other people's money like that, fuck that that's more a bitch move than anything I wouldn't want another man's shit when I could be getting my own.

I'm not like that. I wasnt raised that way.I work for mine. I can honestly tell you out of the dudes I've been involved with..3 of them were PAID and I never once used them and/or deposited money into my account. I was the one to break it off with them. Money NEVER made me stay unlike other ppl like urself. :coffee:

stop it you bitches and act right NOW :rolleyes: sigh this shit is ridiculous and Sheree fuck him and that child support hell get yo hustle on Nene has. :rolleyes:

They might show part 2 again tonight before part 3? I havent checked the schedule so not sure

they are

I'm only here for Kandi cutting those bitches with her bank statement....

That's one rich bitch.

yes!!! :excited:

I'm over kandi. She is mad at the wrong people. She wants to go in on Marlo and Kendra but bows down to Kim and Shereé when they are the ones who have done her the most dirty.

Um Kandi ain't mad at nobody and she already argued with Sheree and Sheree apologized to her during the 2nd reunion show so why should she still be mad at Sheree? Also why would she be mad at Kim? :unsure:

they are

yes!!! :excited:

Um Kandi ain't mad at nobody and she already argued with Sheree and Sheree apologized to her during the 2nd reunion show so why should she still be mad at Sheree? Also why would she be mad at Kim? :unsure:

I suppose pebbles is saying she should be mad over that ancient ass Tardy For The Party shit.. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Money would make you stay...you'd just be having a whole lot of side pieces until you built up your bank account!

You ain't fooling me!!! :coffee:

I don't think he would and I don't think most of us here are about other people's money like that, fuck that that's more a bitch move than anything I wouldn't want another man's shit when I could be getting my own.

I wouldn't but I do know that most (even those that say they wouldn't) would give second thought about breaking up if the person was worth A HUGE AMOUNT! Money makes the world go around...and it also makes people give up the goods! Unfortunately... :sigh:

Not saying Dayz is like that though... :shifty:

Money would make you stay...you'd just be having a whole lot of side pieces until you built up your bank account!

You ain't fooling me!!! :coffee:

I wouldn't but I do know that most (even those that say they wouldn't) would give second thought about breaking up if the person was worth A HUGE AMOUNT! Money makes the world go around...and it also makes people give up the goods! Unfortunately... :sigh:

Boy is you sniffing glue? Money does not make you happy, it give you stability sure, but as for making you happy ...Ch.

No,he NEEDS to contribute..I dont care if Sheree became the wealthiest bitch next to Oprah.

my point is you letting this man have power, anytime someone name come up and they not in the room and you in tears that person has power over you, if she can come to the table and say I did this on my own without you, you still a dead beat dad that was yo responsibility.

Do u ever stop mentioning me? :umm: *bumps Mariah's "Obsessed"*

my point is you letting this man have power, anytime someone name come up and they not in the room and you in tears that person has power over you, if she can come to the table and say I did this on my own without you, you still a dead beat dad that was yo responsibility.

She is letting him have power,I agree..throw that muthafuka in JAIL! :mellow: Bitcc wanna say..well what is throwing him in jail gonna do..how is that gonna help anything. Bitch,him being free aint helping shit either!!! :mellow: :mellow: The least u can do is let that muthafuka know u are SERIOUS and like some fire under his ass. Women can be so fucking emotionally stupid..it just fucks me up. They want the best but arent doin whats necessary to achieve it.

I suppose pebbles is saying she should be mad over that ancient ass Tardy For The Party shit.. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Hell naw! They got over that last year and Kandi don't even wanna talk about it no more. Kandi said it taught her a lesson and it is what it is. Kim never paid her but she's willing to look over it. I think Kandi don't give a shit cause either way she's still making money and has had and will always have more money than all those bitches combined :lol: I want Marlo off the show :unsure: