**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

I'm glad y'all think y'all know that lady balance in her account lol in that case imma say y'all bitches broke too cause y'all ain't living like I'm living...

Wonderful that you are living well. Not sure what that has to do with Sheree or this thread but is it really that serious for people to discuss her on a tv show they watch and you are so bothered apparently it needs to become I got more money than you?

A bit strange

Wonderful that you are living well. Not sure what that has to do with Sheree or this thread but is it really that serious for people to discuss her on a tv show they watch and you are so bothered apparently it needs to become I got more money than you?

A bit strange

No y'all the ones counting that lady money...please y'all don't know and that's my point

Sheree needs to go into the fitness business and market to women in their 40's. 'Shape by Sheree' has a much better ring to it.

Nene is entertaining...but she still can't come for anyone until she finds out who her father is.

Kandi is the only "wealthy" cast member.

Kim is always pregnant and tan.

Phaedra has the most class...and that husband of hers :sigh:

Cynthia is gorgeous but about as interesting as paint.

Marlo is a hooker.

If Bravo really wanted to spice up the show, they would move either Tiffany "New York" Pollard or Omarosa to Atlanta.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad y'all think y'all know that lady balance in her account lol in that case imma say y'all bitches broke too cause y'all ain't living like I'm living...

But even if we were all broke, that means absolutely nothing since none of us are on a reality show thats about rich people, where we have cameras following us and shows our spending. :coffee:

Look I love Sheree (when she's not throwing the other people I like under a bus), but all evidence is pointing too she cant afford the lifestyle she's used to.

What I think happend is that she might've demanded/asked for more money, because of her current situation, and they might've said no and she might've quit, so personally I dont think she got fired.

• Upvote 2

LMAO Slo so do you actually believe Shereé ISN'T broke?? She went from living in a mansion to living in an apartment, losing her TV and making her son sleep on an air mattress.

And please don't talk about forum members wealth we don't need to be judged, we aren't displaying ourselves on a reality tv show like Shereé.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

..................they're bacccck

I SMELLLLLL DRAMA from Kenya Moore, I smell it everytime I SEEEE HER lol, she's GORGEOUS and got that head full of HER real long pretty hair, and got that great smile.....but I always felt like she just got finished kicking someones ass when I see her, like in the movies she's done I never bought her as the "sweet" type. I think she's a good addition (replacement). The other new girl should've been Cynthia's replacement, Im TOO threw with her & Patricia

..................they're bacccck

I SMELLLLLL DRAMA from Kenya Moore, I smell it everytime I SEEEE HER lol, she's GORGEOUS and got that head full of HER real long pretty hair, and got that great smile.....but I always felt like she just got finished kicking someones ass when I see her, like in the movies she's done I never bought her as the "sweet" type. I think she's a good addition (replacement). The other new girl should've been Cynthia's replacement, Im TOO threw with her & Patricia

who? :unsure:

• 1 month later...

Cynthia has got more attitude this season so far. She is set to make Kenya her nemesis and go in on that bitch all season. Kenya is out of control. Phaedra was hilarious making fun of her for having a "security" guard. That bitch think she need a security detail? HAHA

Yeah Kenya's doin' too much and how she was talking shit about those girls coming in to audition was just trashy

Phaedra and her reads>

I'm liking Phaedra waaay more this season lol. Kenya needs some skin care lotion or pro-active cause when the camera was in her face I saw acne even with all that make-up she had on. I'd think if she was modeling and doin' all that other stuff she said she's doing that she'd have it under control

I am liking everyone so far this season cept Kenya obviously. She is just a mess. WTF was that scene at the restaurant with her man? He told her he asked Kandi out once and she turned him down and she has a hissy and needs to get her food to geaux? Bitch please. She is utterly ridiculous, and taking the mic at Cynthias party and calling it a clown show etc .

Cynthia is ready to drag that bitch already! Yaas Cynthia really needed a nemesis to bring out that side of her shes far more interesting now.

• 1 month later...

It gets much better once Kim leaves and they go to Anguilla. Keep watching.

Kim reminds me of someone I knew, when they got with their BF that came from money it was like I aint gotta fuck with ya'll anymore and boy do they lie, so my thing is why is Kim even still around? What's the point if the show is all about drama or whatever and she is some side show with her lil assistant, then girl go sit yo ass down